Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
More GOOD News from 12 DailyPro
11/24/2005 3:08:01 AM
This will definately be the last post. i'm going to bed now. Found this on the 12 DailyPro site. I wanted to take this time to explain what is happening with today's IP block and account suspension. After significant research, we determined that there were a number of accounts that shared the same very specific IP range, with the first three sets of the IP address being the same. Upon closer examination we discovered that the majority of these accounts served as each others referrals adn that many of the accounts had suspiciously high numbers of referrals. We discovered several different sets of these small IP ranges. Further, we discovered that most of these accounts were accessing the system with all or several of these IP addresses at varying times during their membership. These combination of factors and several more very darning items of evidence left us no choice but to do everything we could to attempt to shutdown the referrral scam and minimize the damages to the program. The ban IS NOT country wide. We have only blocked these IP ranges from our servers as well as suspended the accounts of the members indentified in the preliminary investigation. In addition, all pending withdrawals for these accounts have been suspended as well. We anticipate that there will be a handful of members in these IP ranges who got caught in the crossfire. By Friday, November 25 we will announce a process which these individuals can verify their identities and possible regain their account to active status and be compensated for lost earnings and withdrawals that might be missed while this investigation is ongoing. In the meantime, please DO NOT submit help tickets regarding this matter. If you have already, please close them as we will not be responding to individual tickets on this matter until we have completed our investigation. Also please do not email or call about this matter as the same applies. We will work as quickly as we can to research and determine a solution for this issue that will insure for a more secure 12DP for the benefit of all members. We ask if anyone in your downline may have been affected by this, that you share this news update with them. Thank you Charis So now you all know who has been behind these attacks on 12 DailyPro
+0
Re: More GOOD News from 12 DailyPro
11/24/2005 4:19:30 AM
Thanks for updates my friend. Best regards Arild
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 5:45:01 AM
Interesting! :) Hope no one we know has been affected!
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 8:21:16 AM
Thanks Anthony, look at this and have a laugh...turn your speakers on. http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&sou Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 9:00:02 AM
Anthony Thanks for keeping us informed Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!