Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I Have a New Email Address- Virus Alert!!
11/23/2005 8:39:03 PM
You Are more than welcome Craftie. Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)
+0
11/23/2005 9:12:08 PM
Hi Eileen and you are so right. Another developement on this is the same attachment 54KB in size telling you that your account has been created and your password is attached. And some that are titled Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie and it asks you to fetch your password to access whatever. Again, the attached file is: mailtext.zip/File-packed_dataInfo.exe: W32.Sober.X@mm. I have recieved an average of 10 a day for the past 3 days now of all the variations. Everyone please be careful and have a safe holiday. Kenneth
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 9:33:09 PM
Thank You For this added information Kenneth :) You Have a Great Holiday!!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 6:42:50 AM
Hello My friends, Thank you Eileen for this info. I'm getting this kind of mails from a while. First I thought its a mistake. I haven't opened it as I learned from you that whether I don't know the source than better not to. Than I begin to get more and more. That is why I send one "exemple" to Eileen to find out what does she think. Of course I warned her before about sending something "misterious" And here we come. So do not be afraid I have opened NONE of them swo won't infect your mails. Thank you for teaching me once again. Wish you the best.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 7:20:18 AM
Ana, That is good to hear you didn't open it :) You did the right thing. Although My computer told me it was attached and caught it. SO Please you should still do a scan on your computer to be sure. You have a Great Holiday :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!