Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around
12/14/2005 10:01:09 PM
Hi Terri, Thanks for sharing your story. I think we all have had experiences like this. Hey everyone, give credit where credit is due, let's tell our stories of how we have been helped by others. It is good to remember. It is good to thank those that helped you. My story is I had my family with us and we were on our way home. About 20 miles from home our engine blew on the van. I had no cell phone. No way to call for help. We just had to wait for someone to come buy and help. There were 9 of us at the time. An elderly couple came along in the minivan. They offered to help. They told us all to hop in and scrunch up. We did. They took us home and would not take any money. It was sure a relief to find some help right then.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Pam
Pam Carroll

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 11:02:10 PM
Hi David Thanks for the invite and sharing this inspirational story. It certainly helps us to remember that God is out there working miracles in someones life on a daily basis. We should never forget to be a blessing. Have a great, happy and successful day Warm Wishes Pam
Mentoring You To Success - The More You LEARN The More You'll EARN http://pamcarroll.payitforward4profits.com
+0
12/14/2005 11:16:24 PM
Hi Pam :-) Thanks for your kind words. May all you wish for others return to you multiplied to your happiness :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
12/15/2005 11:13:27 PM
Hi David, Thank you for that wonderful story! It is very touching.Another example of how God-works in mysterious ways.He never leaves us nor forsakes us.How fortunate we are. nimi
+0
12/16/2005 11:44:37 AM
Hi Nimi :-) I am grateful for your visit. I agree with you, God is ever near us. He must be sought after to be known so we sometimes wonder if He is there. Your comments remind me of the foot prints poem: The full story of the Footprints Hymn can be found here http://www.wowzone.com/fpnews.htm Footprints Hymn It can be sung to the tune 'Londonderry Air/O Danny Boy'. Upon the shore, I walked with Him at even And I looked back upon the path we’d trod And in the sand I traced our way at even And I was glad I’d walked through life with God: For side by side we’d journeyed through together All through the world’s wide wilderness of care And side by side we’d journeyed through to even: Safe at his side the Lord my God had brought me here. But in my joy I caught a strain of sadness To give me pause when thinking of my way For on the shore I saw he’d left me lonely When I had most the need of him to stay: When I was tried he’d left me worn and wandering, He’d left me lone when I was fighting fears, He’d let me tread the steepest slopes in solitude Before he came back to my side to dry my tears. But then the Lord drew near to me in comfort And in his tenderness he made it plain That in the times when dread and darkness threatened He was my shield and shelter from the pain: For on his shoulders he was gently bearing And on his shoulders I from harm was free: The single trace of footprints of the Master, The single trace of footprints shows he carried me. So on the shore I walk with Him at even; I face the latter days of life secure, For if my pilgrimage reserves me sorrow The footprints show that He is strong and sure: If I am near the gates of heaven weary, No longer strong enough to stride alone The footprints show that he is there to carry me: The footprints show the Lord my God will bear me home. Submitted by the Author Dr. Robert Atkins December 2004
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!