Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What Goes Around, Comes Around
12/1/2005 8:27:49 AM
Thanks Bogdan!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2005 8:09:12 PM
Hello Dr. DA, ... Everyone! Helper On Board Adventure Relationships, Mentoring, Coaching and Counseling forum was formerly "Friends and Good Times" Dr King accepted: Expert/Advisor on the Advisory Panel here at Adland Pro. This displays his area of Expertise WIZARDS OF SUCCESS ADVENTURE TEAM Team Leaders & Board Members say HI... ONE ADVENTURE TEAM EXAMPLE: Adventure ADVENTURE TEAM 11 checking in: Team Leader: Cheryl Baxter Board Member: Bogdan, Intelligence Inc "OUR Motto: HOPE " Helping.Other.People.Everyday
Can you see the Unity of simple, sigle eye Vision: 100 People Sharp & Clear Focused on one Purpose of "HOPE" for the Nations? ... According to the eternal purpose which he purposed...? Can you see the simplicity of your team at Light Speed of People thinking right? Your City? Nations? Of course You CAN. This is why You are here and now on Your Adventure Team, doing Your passion to uttermost, "OUR Motto: HOPE " Helping.Other.People.Everyday To Our Helper, John 14:16, 26 Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: I Peter 3:15
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2005 5:33:17 PM
Hi David Just about brings a tear to the eye, beautiful story on how a little kindness goes a long way.
+0
12/13/2005 5:44:21 PM
Hi John :-) Yes, it is good to be reminded of the good we can do from time to time. Seasons Greetings!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Terri Martin

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 8:48:06 AM
Hi, What a great story of sharing and caring for others in their hour of need. If this chain of love cannot be broken when we help others, it can only get stronger. I remember once when I had gone camping with my two oldest children, who are now 25 and 22, and we had just headed home from a hard weekend. The campground had gotten flooded and we stayed slept in the car most of the night, so packing up in the morning was very exhausting. I drove an old station wagon at the time and I put the tent on top of it and tied it down with bungie cords. Well as we were driving, I had to stop and tighten the cords, since it was starting to loosen and blow off. Out of the blue a semi-truck driver stopped and helped me out with getting the straps tight and gave me an extra strap to ensure it wouldn't come loose again. I never forgot that and thought it so unusual for him to stop when most seni-truck drivers are in such a hurry and wounld't have time to stop. I suppose he knew I was a single mom, but I didn't find any bad intention in him and I did appreciate his kindness since I was still exhausted from camping the night before. The woman in your story could have been frightened and not trusted anyone to help her. I guess we have to trust God will give us an answer when we pray for help. Take care,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!