Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WIZARDS OF SUCCESS ADVENTURE TEAM
11/21/2005 4:57:57 AM
This sounds very good, but we all have to band together as a team and try our best. I'm ready to help out any way I can. If you need me just ask. Kelly Miller
Thank you and have a great day! Kelly Miller Millers Designs millerslite@adlandpro.com
+0
11/21/2005 5:04:22 AM
Your in Kelly and Welcome Aboard Congratulations on maling the decision. tell all your friends right away so we can get the teams built in three days. To Our Success Dedicated I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Adam Brown

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 5:05:07 AM
Hi david Ok well I am in as for question loyalty
dont get left behind become part of the future today www.vmdirect.com/yeababy
+0
11/21/2005 5:08:33 AM
Welcome Adam Congratulations on your decision to join. And your answer of Loyalty Please notify all your friends at once to help get everybody in within 72 hours to set the teams is your first mission. With Deepest Loyalty Dedicated I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Ally Vanderbilt

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 5:11:00 AM
Dear Dr. David, I am in. This is going to be HUGE! I am really excited about this. Congrats on this awesome forum. Dodadagohvi, Native Beauty
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!