Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WIZARDS OF SUCCESS ADVENTURE TEAM
11/21/2005 7:58:48 AM
Hi Dr. King ...I'm In Thanks for the invite..
David Burrows
+0
11/21/2005 8:01:35 AM
Welcome Douglas All we need to know is are you in or out. Please reread the goals of the forum and let us know. Along with your answer to the question that was posed in one word. If your in please get the word out to all you know so we may set the team within the next 72 hours. With Highest Regards Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/21/2005 8:23:46 AM
Welcome Susan Great to have you Please answer the one word question posed. your first assignment is to contact all your friends and attract all of them here to join the forum. With Dedicated Loyalty Always
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/21/2005 8:28:19 AM
Welcome to the Team Donna Congratulations and Thanks for your answer of imagination. Please follow the first assignment over the next 72 hours of contacting all you know and have them join the forum so we may set the teams and meet our goal of 72 hours. With Noble Dedication Always
+0
Dominic Britton

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 8:31:26 AM
most important component? success. Im in. Bring it on.
+0