Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Seems Like a Scam To Me from Within!
11/19/2005 1:21:56 PM
Hi all, Eileen did a great job of informing you all on this. I recieved this in my messege box here at AdlandPro this morning and they did include a name, email and so forth but, still a couple of flags say it's a scam. Fresh newcomer, only hours old, to AdlandPro and no profile setup sending this through the messege box. From Ghana S. Africa. Alot of detail to the paper trail of such said offer with a contradiction of shipment vs. holding it. This is similar to a deal that happened to a coffee rep here in the US and now is being followed by the CIA. Money transfers from US bank to Ghana, S. Africa bank, monies withdrawn and gone. If you are in need of answers, if you are interested in dealing with commerce in S. Africa, best to check with the S. African Embassy in Washington, D.C. and FBI or CIA's office for a background check. Happy Holidays Everyone. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
11/19/2005 1:51:36 PM
Thank you Eileen. Thank you for your warning - its great !! :-)
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2005 2:16:00 PM
Fishy, fishy There is always something starnge out of Africa...I wouldn't touch this with your hands Eileen, and that's a fact. I trust everyone's having fun on this beautiful Saturday afternoon. I have been up a couple days I only got a couple hours sleep and then I remembered I had somethings that I hadn't completed so here I am. Have a wonderful weekend all Manuel D.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2005 2:21:45 PM
Hi Eileen, I deleted so many "somethigs" from my inbox these days as I don't remember if there was something like that. But I've got some that I was on my poit to send you and ask how on earth did I got them. They were Spams for sure. Thank you for awearing me about this. With lots of friendship
+0
Gary Buchan

75 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2005 2:31:11 PM
Hi Eileen,I received this same email a couple of months ago,I passed it on to a friend of mine who said,simply,'DO NOT TOUCH IT WITH A BARGE POLE.' There is a strong odour of fish about this one,it certainly is not fresh. Leave well alone. Gary.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!