Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Join the Adventurer's Club
11/19/2005 12:22:47 AM
Picture in your mind all that you may be, and with a little time, you will come to see: that in the game of life your dreams will come alive, by thinking of the end result as if it had arrived. TUT believes that everyone is special, that every life is meaningful, and that we are all here because we chose to be. We also believe that thought creates reality, and that imagination is the only tool necessary to bring love, health, abundance and happiness into your life. Know it. Live it. Give it. The above is a quote from the front and back of a greeting card I received some time ago when I ordered Mike Dooley's Infinite Possibilities, which also included a free copy of his Totally Unique Thoughts, a lovely little book just full of wisdom. You can join Mike's FREE Adventurer's Club and receive the most inspiring personalize messages from the Universe - that make you feel like the Universe is speaking only to YOU! Here's one of the Adventurer's Club messages I received recentlyf from the Universe: I got it! I think I really got it!! Ho-Boy, you’re gonna love this, Linda! It’s the key to everlasting happiness! It puts the "abra" in "cadabra"! And it adds zeros to any paycheck! Run faster, jump higher, and saunter for the rest of your life. At last, I GOT IT! When visualizing, Linda, simply imagine the end result that you’re after, as if that world already existed. Feel the joy you’d feel in that world. And never, ever, ever mess with the cursed hows. This is the secret to channeling your power, and mine. You do visualize, don’t you Linda? Whooohoooooooo! The Universe ________ Click here to subscribe to the free Notes From The Universe (at the bottom of the page). Enjoy!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Join the Adventurer's Club
11/19/2005 2:23:23 AM
Wow Linda! This definitely struck a nerve! Excellent information, and I have truly experienced that it works. What you give out comes back...it is Universal Law! I have a quote over my computer that I love, and it keeps me on track: "Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe & enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass!" Paul J. Meyer The other one is, "You are what you think." :-) So keep this great information coming! You are the best, Jill
+0
11/19/2005 5:47:45 AM
Linda - one of my favorites : Wouldn't you love it, Susan, if there were only 3 reasons that anything ever happened in time and space: Because I love you... Because you love them... or Because they love you? Yeah, that was a trick question. There are only 3 reasons that anything ever happens. I love you, The Universe
Susan Freeman http://www.symmetrydirect.com/sufreeman- call direct to sign up / to order 614 777 1766
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/19/2005 12:13:56 PM
Hi Jill and Susan, Isn't it fabulous how those of who are interested in learning more about spiritual principles to enhance our life and our businesses are attracted here to the same place to revel in our spiritual growth? I love all the the resources and tools available. All we have to do is ASK. Thank you for being here! For those not yet subscribed... Click here to subscribe to the free Notes From The Universe (at the bottom of the page).
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
11/19/2005 7:20:34 PM
Hi, Linda -thank you for inviting to your forum this Spiritual Adventurer, living in a lovely small Sierra Foothills town of Oakhurst, where there are several of us helping each other on our journeys! November is our GRATITUDE MONTH and I plan to extend it forever and ever, since the results are enveloping me in warmth and wellbeing every day. Gratutide is the highest vibration which makes the road easy, smooth and joyous. Cultivating the attitude of gratitude is the key to happiness! Gratefully yours, Izabel **************************************** YOU CANNOT BE GRATEFUL AND UNHAPPY AT THE SAME TIME !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!