Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: You have to see this KISS!
3/15/2006 10:03:26 AM
Hi Ana Maria, I have already realised what a fun person you really are :) And you know what - that's what life should be like F U N ! You made me smile - So Thank you.:) :) :) :) :) Our industry is far too serious at times and I personally put as much fun into building a business as I do when playing with my 3 beautiful children - "Life Is for Living" and I applaud every one who Lives and not those who simply feel sorry for themselves and merely exist. We can always give them hope & dreams and self belief (That is free to do for everyone) - Help change their belief system and it will help create their Magic within. I do not believe with the 100's of 1000's of opportunities available to each of us, that there is one single person on this planet who should be poor. I remember one thing that was said to me in MLM many years ago! A friend said "Robbie this is Net WORKING & Not NOT Working" - It is a simple business (Not Easy). So for all those who say I can't afford to join - Find a way and change your lives and have some :) :) F U N :) :) Warmest wishes Robbie Elliott Earn@WealthShare.Cjb.Net +44 (0) 161 484 0802 http://SuperSystem.ProBuilderPlus.Com WWW.MyVideoTalk.Com/Robbie WWW.M2Cuk.Com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2006 5:28:17 PM
Hello Robbie, Thank you for your kind post and apreciations. You're right about me; I'm indeed a fun person. Life is too seriouse to be lived like that. It deserves to be enjoied :-) And I invite everione to do that from all my heart. This way everyone will always has the joi and strenght to go further untill reach the well expected success. And that is SUCCESS that might be tasted at its entire flavoure and is well deserved. Enjoy every piece of life, because nothing is in vane :-) See you again.
+0
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/4/2006 2:40:56 PM
Funny funny
WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2006 3:46:09 PM
Hello Hardin,

Looks you're some new poster :-)
Welcome to my relaxing zone! Tho, at my place you may relax almost all over the places! :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!