Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
At the Bar
11/14/2005 3:28:33 PM
Hello, Hope your all feeling well,here's some more jokes to get you going a bit better,Enjoy! ************************** A man rushed into a bar and ordered a double martini. The man downed it with one swallow, put a five dollar bill on the bar, and turned and rushed out of the bar. The bartender picked up the five-dollar bill, and folded it carefully and tucked it in his vest pocket. Just at that moment he looked up at the boss standing in the doorway staring at him. Doing a bit of fast thinking he said, "Hi, boss. Did you see that fellow just now? Came in here, bought a double martini, gave me a five dollar tip, and rushed out without paying." ******************************** A buddy and I were golfing one afternoon and getting somewhat bored with the round; so when we came upon the water hazard with two ducks sitting quietly on the water, I bet him ten bucks he couldn't hit a duck and five dollars he couldn't even get one to move. Being a guy, he took the bet. He launched four tee shots toward the ducks, & even threw two by hand, & the ducks still wouldn't budge. Only after he lost six golf balls did he realize the ducks were decoys. ************************************* ************************************** Thanks for coming, it's good for you to have a good chuckle!
+0
Re: At the Bar
11/14/2005 8:49:35 PM
Hi Leanne, Guess it's your strange Australian humour at work there... Naw, there funny really. Good jokes, Leanne. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: At the Bar
11/15/2005 6:50:44 AM
LOL I can see it happening :) Thanks for the chuckels.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!