Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 4:47:07 PM
Thanks Anthony. I didn't put any money in thank goodness. Bless you for helping all of us and letting us know when the crooks are after us. Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
11/13/2005 4:49:03 PM
Don't feel too bad, at least we know now... It did sound really good though.
+0
Belinda Hearns

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/13/2005 4:58:53 PM
Thanks for letting me know, I will take secret launch of my webpage, Thank goodness I never put any money into it. You will find all genuine websites on my web page. Thanks to a few people here at Adland Pro for giving me the opportunity to make a few dollars God Bless Belinda http://community.adlandpro.com/go/186307/myWebPage.aspx
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/13/2005 5:02:24 PM
Thank you so much for this information! You guys are doing everyone here in Adland such a big favor by sharing your "due diligence" and all your hard work! Thanks again a million times over!
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2005 5:07:07 PM
Hi Anthony. I Just want to Thank You, Arild, Dave and Leon for Doing Such a Great Job at Finding this Information Out. It is Sad That People have to be so Dishonest and Take Peoples Hard Earned Money Like This. I am Thankful that You Guys were able to Save Many People from Losing their Money, although I know Some has. This is Just another Example of How we need to Be Careful Out here on the Internet. Thank You so Much Once again. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!