Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Real Truith About Juice.....
11/12/2005 7:38:08 PM
Dear Friends, It's 5:45 a.m., and I've been thinking about all of you for several hours now. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning who can't wait to jump out of bed and see what is under the tree! I'm just so eager to be able to put into words exactly what I am feeling right now, and to tell you how incredibly proud I am of all of you. This is a very special time in our Company's history and I want to make sure that we are all very conscious of what is happening right now all around the world with Himalayan Goji Juice. I simply could not wait another month to write my year end Holiday message, so here it is, a bit earlier than usual. History is unfolding before our eyes. Himalayan Goji Juice is quickly becoming the most talked about and successful product in the functional beverage category. The records we have shattered in 2005 are simply stunning. Even though we have come to expect record month after record month, it does not make it any less spectacular, and continues to add to the legacy of this nutritional miracle. Record-Shattering October! October is a very special month to us because it was on October 10, 2003 that we launched the most important breakthrough in our Company history, and perhaps in the entire nutritional industry: Himalayan Goji Juice. And October 2005 was once again our biggest month in Company history by a wide, wide margin! Worldwide sales of Himalayan Goji Juice were up more than 3 times from 12 months ago! Yes, more than triple our October 2004 record sales. That now makes 24 consecutive months of record growth since our October 2003 launch. Each month over the last two years, I have tried to paint a picture for you of how unusually fortunate we have been. But sometimes I wonder if any of us truly realize how lucky we are right now. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Direct Selling Association, I have the unique opportunity to sit side-by-side with the leaders of some of the biggest and best companies in our industry, including billion-dollar companies like Avon and Mary Kay. During breaks in the formal meetings, we get the opportunity to network with each other. In a conversation I recently had with one of the giants in our industry, I mentioned our growth pattern the past two years. This top leader looked at me, and as a smile crept slowly across his face he said, "Wow, that's remarkable. It's scary to think where you will be three years from now!" Scary is right, because we are just getting started and are in our infancy! We have just scratched the surface of where we are going! What is occurring right now around the world with Himalayan Goji Juice is not "business as usual." It's not "normal." Normal successful companies are thrilled with growth of 10-15 percent a year. We're growing like that each month – double-digit increase on top of double-digit increase compounding month after month after month! Himalayan Goji Juice is literally becoming a worldwide phenomenon...a movement that is crossing all boundaries...a movement that will have a greater impact on the health and well-being of the people on this planet than any other movement to date. The story of Himalayan Goji Juice is unfolding and all of you are the main characters of this one-of–a-kind bestseller that is doing great things for humanity. Here is another indication of how far we have come. Sales of Himalayan Goji Juice were more than 20 times higher in October 2005 than they were in October 2003, the month we launched Himalayan Goji Juice. Twenty times higher! And how about this statistic: two years ago, we had 23 Ambassadors in our Company. Two years later, we have over 350! But here is our greatest accomplishment this month, which I think truly puts into perspective the enormous international opportunity that Himalayan Goji Juice represents. This month marks the first time in our history that we have four markets in the world that are exceeding seven-figure monthly sales of Himalayan Goji Juice! Yes, in addition to the United States, we now have Australia, Canada, and Puerto Rico that have hit this magical, monthly number. Our hats are off to the remarkable Leaders in these markets. They are the pioneers who have paved the way and set the standard for those yet to come. We are so proud of all of you! Seven-figure monthly sales in four markets is truly an indication that Himalayan Goji Juice is a product that is so unique and so universal, that it crosses all ethnic, cultural, and religious boundaries. It tells us that our international opportunities are limitless. It tells us that we have only scratched the surface of where we are going. It tells us that Himalayan Goji Juice will become a billion-dollar worldwide brand in the next 3-5 years! Daddy, Nemo Is Here! I have been blessed with four wonderful children. Jessica, at age seven, is our oldest. When she was just four, we had an eye-opening experience that gave my wife Tricia and me the most aggressive form of goose bumps we ever had! Let me tell you what happened. I often walk around our neighborhood for exercise. On occasion, I would bring Jessica in a carriage as I walked. Once or twice, we saw a friendly woman walking her dog Nemo. Jessica was fascinated by Nemo, but also a little afraid of him because Nemo was a very large dog. Several months had passed since we had last seen Nemo. I was putting Jessica to bed and just about to turn out the lights in her room when she said, "Daddy, Nemo is here." I looked at her with a kind smile and said, "Jessica, Nemo's not here. It's bedtime, honey." She did not back off. "Daddy, Nemo is here!" I said, "Okay baby, whatever you say. Good night, I love you." I was just leaving her room when the front doorbell rang. I began to get a very strange feeling, so I darted downstairs to the other side of our house and opened the door. As soon as the door was just partway open, Nemo ran past me, up our stairs and straight into Jessica's room! Nemo had never been to our house before or even on our property. Nemo's owner said she was incredibly sorry, but big Nemo literally dragged her up our driveway and straight to our front door! She said it was the strangest thing she had ever seen Nemo do and he had never done anything like this before. We both ran up to Jessica's room and there was Jessica petting Nemo with a big smile on her face. She looked at me and said, "See Daddy, I told you Nemo was here." It is a truly unique occurrence to be able to look into the future with great accuracy. Fortunately, it becomes more possible when the current state of affairs makes it very easy to determine what is to come. Such is the case with FreeLife and Himalayan Goji Juice. By looking at what has happened to Himalayan Goji Juice during the last two years, it becomes self-evident what is to come. Let me give you a snapshot of where we are now and how clear and bright our future is. You see, even with our incredible history-breaking growth, our greatest accomplishments are yet to come and our greatest rewards are yet to be received. A Product for the Ages I have never heard of a product in my life that has had such a great impact on the lives and health of so many people. The nation's leading nutritionist, Dr. Earl Mindell, agrees, saying that in his 40 years of teaching others about natural healing, he has never seen a product that produces the results that Himalayan Goji Juice does. It is now clear that the Himalayan Healers who first discovered the benefits of the goji berry thousands of years ago, and the Chinese Herbalists who considered the goji berry to be their most important food for the human body, were right! It does have a uniquely positive impact on virtually every aspect of human health, unlike anything we have ever seen. Science continues to back up the historical usage of the goji berry with 66 independent studies now published proving its benefits. One of the most exciting parts about the ongoing research is that more and more studies on the goji berry are being published each year. Eleven were published in 2004 and 5 more have already been published in 2005! These studies cover many aspects of health including skin health, vision improvement, enhancing the immune system, and many, many others. But don't just take my word for it – you can view abstracts of these studies by going to www.pubmed.org and typing in the Latin name for the goji berry, Lycium barbarum. Through the years, we have seen a number of different companies offering beverage products. Some of these products are based on interesting folklore, but are not backed by real science. Others have decent science, but no historical usage (and they often have an unpleasant taste). Our product is different, unique – truly a category creator. Why? There are four powerful reasons. First, this is a product whose results are SELF-EVIDENT! It quickly becomes apparent to anyone who drinks Himalayan Goji Juice that it has added value – often very immediate and very direct. Everyone experiences it, so you don't have to keep re-selling it. Second, the goji berry has incredible historical usage dating back 4,000 years! It is shrouded in Himalayan and Chinese legend and from it's discovery in the Himalayas to the present day, those who know of the remarkable goji are awed by its unmatched health-promoting powers. Third, there is significant third-party science proving it works. Fourth, Himalayan Goji Juice tastes absolutely delicious! The true test? Even children like it! My kids ask for it every single day (and I bet yours do, too). I have never, ever seen a product combine all four of these important success factors: great results, great history, great science, and great taste. That is why I can say with such confidence that Himalayan Goji Juice will be a billion-dollar brand in the next few years. One other indication of how blessed we are with Himalayan Goji Juice is the amazing free press we received in July. I think sometimes when the news is always so good, we take additional good news for granted. Do you realize that one of the biggest and most respected newspapers in the world, the Los Angeles Times, did an unsolicited article on the goji berry in July? Have you ever heard of that happening with any other company? Seriously, have you? I certainly haven't. I have never heard of any of our competitors getting this sort of free, positive publicity, and certainly not in the Los Angeles Times or anything close in reputation to that. This sort of thing just does not happen every day. We did not contact the L.A. Times, or have any communication with them whatsoever. Yet, on July 18, 2005 the headline in the health section read, "Lycium May Repress Some Cancer Cells." Think about that for a minute. One of the world's largest, most respected newspapers, with a circulation of more than a million people, wrote an unsolicited, extremely positive article on the goji berry! If that is not an indication of destiny playing a significant role in our quest to take Himalayan Goji Juice around the world, I don't know what is. Recently, Dr. Mindell spent a week in Asia at the Annual Goji Festival near the Gobi Desert. We've captured scenes from his trip in a video available online called "A Hero's Welcome." If you have not seen this yet, please go to our Website to view it. It is a wonderful tribute to the creator of Himalayan Goji Juice, Dr. Earl Mindell, and a peek at his ongoing commitment to keeping us on the cutting edge of science. Our commitment to you is to continue to be on the leading edge of goji research and to continue to offer the very best product possible. Partners in Success Without question, the driving force of our success has been our phenomenal field leadership. And I want you to know that Kevin and I, and our entire FreeLife Team, are absolutely committed to treating our Leaders better than any other company in the Direct Selling industry. Period. First, we believe Leaders should be rewarded financially for partnering together with us and making Himalayan Goji Juice a billion-dollar worldwide brand. As such, our compensation plan offers a level of rewards never before offered in Direct Sales. Recently, I had a fun conversation with a top Royal Ambassador – a FreeLife Leader who has been in Direct Selling for many years and really has his pulse on the industry. He told me that a number of the top leaders in competitive companies have told him that our compensation plan is so perfect that they are literally begging the owners of their companies to just flat out copy our compensation plan! I laughed when I heard that for two reasons. First, it's flattering to hear that top leaders in our industry believe we have achieved "the perfect compensation plan." Second, I can just see the expression on the owners' faces when they look at our compensation plan and think, "How in the world can they pay out THAT much money!" It's true – our payout to our Leaders is extraordinary, and it got even better with the recent enhancements announced in August. Why do we pay out so much? The answer is simple. Kevin and I believe we are all partners in success. Without you, we would not have a company. You are working around the clock to build your Organization and to bring the good news of Himalayan Goji Juice to millions of people in the world. Kevin and I want to share the abundance with those who are truly living out our mission of serving others. We believe with this abundance mentality, we can all succeed together and truly make the world a better place. The second area where we will continue to excel as a company is in the area of rewards and recognition. Our Ambassadors are the key to our business growth and future success. Do you know that already this year we have set a new record of 267 new advancements to the Ambassador title?! This is simply stunning. The goal with each of our Ambassador Retreats is to recognize our top achievers and create an opportunity twice a year to gather with them to build our vision and experience a lifestyle that very few people ever experience. In early December, we will be together with more than 300 of our top Ambassadors at the fabulous Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. Congratulations to all these winners! We recently announced our next Ambassador Retreat to the Ritz in Maui. This, without question, will be the most fabulous trip we have ever provided! This will truly be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you simply do not want to miss. I can't begin to emphasize that if you are at all serious about building your future with FreeLife, you simply have to join us at the Ritz. It will be a week of fun, excitement, learning, laughing, teaching, recognition, rewards, sun, fine dining, and the opportunity for all of us to spend time together celebrating. We are also offering the opportunity for those who qualify for the trip by the end of the year and enroll six new AC100s with a case of Himalayan Goji Juice to earn an extra $1,000 in spending money for the trip, as well as five free March Madness tickets! So, I encourage you to really get out there in the next two months to qualify and earn the additional benefits. As an added bonus, our Senior Vice President of Training and Development, Michael P. Zundel, has agreed that for those who qualify by the end of year, he will do a special stage walk in a Speedo! So, for that reason alone, PLEASE qualify soon! See www.freelife.com for complete details. As incredible as the Ambassador Retreats are, I must confess that one of my favorite events for the New Year is our Royal Ambassador Leadership Summit. And with a record-breaking 16 new Royal Ambassador businesses already this year, this trip will be better than ever! Kevin and I, along with other key members of our Management Team, will be spending several days with all of our Royal Ambassadors, having fun, relaxing, providing recognition, reviewing our plans for 2006 and sharing a confidential glimpse into our exciting future. It’s our way of saying thanks for a super year, and also for bringing our top Leaders together to take a really close look at what our exciting plans are for 2006 and beyond. Kevin and I are really, really looking forward to this meaningful time we will get to spend with our "Royalty." Finally, let me personally invite you to attend our March Madness event right around the corner. This will be our most important event in our Company's history, and I cannot emphasize enough the importance of attending. You see, the most exciting part about FreeLife is our future. If you want to be a part of that future, you simply have to be at March Madness! A Company of Service One of our greatest accomplishments this year has been our charitable-giving program, GojiKids. We are a Company of service. We are dedicated to helping others improve their lives in so many ways. One way that we stand out is by supporting our most precious asset around the world – our children. The goji berry's only known side effect is making people smile too much and we want to put a smile on children's faces everywhere. You have made that possible in a very significant way. In 2005, we have made sizeable donations to the following charities on your behalf, touching the lives of thousands of children: Special Olympics Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Save the Children Tsunami Relief Fund The Hole in the Wall Gang Father Chris Riley's Youth Off the Streets Starship Children's Hospital Auckland Salvation Army Children's Home Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue, Washington Children’s Hospital of San Diego Children’s Wish Foundation Holston United Methodist Home for Children Ronald McDonald House Walter & Connie Payton Foundation New Horizon Ministries Children's Hospital at Scottish Rite Alpha Center for Women Hogar Fatima, Inc. El Paso Center for Children of Teen Mothers Children of the Night Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta Thank you so much for your commitment to helping children around the world. We will continue to contribute in many meaningful ways to the world at large with a special focus on our children. Our Commitment to You! I wish you could walk around with me for a few days and participate in the planning meetings and strategy discussions that are taking place to shape the future of our Company. We are committed to constant and never-ending improvement, and we are working night and day to take Himalayan Goji Juice around the world with you! Our Home Office expansion has been nothing short of breathtaking. In an effort to support our growth and prepare for our remarkable future, we have hired a number of highly-talented new Team Members since the beginning of the year for key positions, including: Chief Operations Officer, Vice President of Sales, Director of Human Resources, Director of Global Development, Director of Marketing, Assistant Controller – International, Australia/New Zealand General Manager, Manager of Purchasing, International Development Project Manger, Supervisor of Customer Service, Copywriter, Executive Administrator, Systems Architect, Web Designer, Web Developer, Receptionist, Paralegal, and In-House Recruiter. We've also hired 11 Order Entry Representatives and 8 Customer Service Representatives in addition to more new Team Members for the Mail & Fax Department, Phone Sales Support, and the Distribution Center. Finally, we are currently in the process of filling 30 more important positions by the end of the year to support each of you and our incredible growth! I've also been traveling quite a bit to support our growth. Last week, I had a breakfast meeting in one city, hopped on a plane and had a lunch meeting in another city, and then got on another plane and had a dinner meeting in a third city! The very next morning, I drove two hours to a fourth city for yet another meeting. We are on the move right now – opening new offices and countries, looking for additional vendors, and interviewing potential new Team Members. Just two weeks ago, Kevin and I were in Phoenix, Arizona for the Grand Opening of our West Coast distribution facility. This means that for those west of the Mississippi, you will be getting your product faster than ever before! This facility will be fully operational by the end of November. International Expansion Plans While North America represents our largest and fastest growing market, internationally, we have had a spectacular 2005. We believe the entire world should be benefiting from the miracle of Himalayan Goji Juice so our expansion plans are extensive. The following countries were opened for business with enormous success in 2005: Antigua/Barbuda Trinidad/Tobago Bahamas St. Martin/St. Maarten St. Kitts & Nevis St. Lucia And, we're not stopping there! Macau, Brunei, Bermuda, Anguilla, Barbados, and St. Vincent are set to open within the next 90 days. For 2006, the prospects for international expansion appear brighter than ever before. We anticipate opening a number of new countries that will allow us to serve literally hundreds of millions of more people. On our radar screen for 2006 are the following countries: Belgium, Costa Rica, Curacao, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Jamaica, Netherlands, Panama, Taiwan, Thailand, and United Kingdom. Aggressive plans are already in place for 2007. We already have the ball rolling in Japan, Brazil, Italy, Poland, India, and Malaysia. And for those really planning ahead like we are, we are already looking into Korea, Russia, Ukraine, Chile, and Argentina for 2008. Let me stress that these plans are aggressive, but we believe that they are smartly aggressive. As we continue to investigate entering these new markets, and as the laws, regulations, and governments in various countries change, we may be forced to speed up or slow down our timetable, as prudence would dictate. Some countries may have a delayed launch while others may launch sooner than anticipated. Please be patient. We want to open these countries for long-term success so you can continue to build your business with confidence. We are 100 percent committed to diligent planning and preparation before launching into these incredible markets. We’ve seen far too many companies launch international markets in a haphazard fashion with less than spectacular results. We are learning from the mistakes of those who have gone before us so we can avoid these strategic errors. We also have been offering additional support to our existing markets by hiring our first-ever country General Manager for Australia and New Zealand, and by opening a Service Center in the Philippines with an office manager and staff. Our 2 Secret Weapons! Speaking of support – as a company, we are committed to hosting Field meetings involving me, Kevin, Dr. Mindell, and Mike Zundel around the world. In the last 90 days, we have had Corporate Meetings in each of the following locations: United States: Atlanta, Baltimore, Bristol, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Danville, El Paso, Ft. Lauderdale, Honolulu, Knoxville, Los Angeles, Maui, New York City, North Haven, Pittsburg, Savannah, Sioux Falls, St. George, Tampa, and Youngstown Australia and New Zealand: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Saskatoon, and Toronto Philippines: Baguio and Manila And... Antigua, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, and Trinidad As you can see, we are on the move! And our commitment for 2006 is to get out there to support you even more! I believe we have two secret weapons that no other company in our industry can come close to matching. Secret Weapon Number #1 is Dr. Earl Mindell. Imagine how fortunate we are to have the nation's leading nutritionist, the author of the all-time best-selling book in the field of nutrition, The Vitamin Bible, and the man recognized as the Father of the Nutritional Revolution, traveling to meetings around the world on your behalf! What kind of an edge do you think that gives to our business? Imagine what it would be like to have Michael Jordan on your basketball team! That's what we have in Dr. Mindell. He is more committed than ever before to sharing the wonderful message of Himalayan Goji Juice with the entire world! Secret Weapon #2 is Mike Zundel. There is no one in our industry who can do what Mike does in his "Built to Last" seminars. He has a truly unique ability to motivate and inspire people unlike any speaker I have ever heard. He moves people to go out and be the very best they can be. When he comes within 200 miles of your home town, you need to pack your car with all the Marketing Executives you can and get them in front of Mike. He powerfully bonds people to the Company for life! We are blessed to have Dr. Mindell and Mike on our team. Two men who are willing to travel at a mind-numbing pace to support all of you! If you would like us to consider having either of them visit your town or city, please let us know by filling out the form under Updates/Meetings on our Website. Share the Secret! Since the historic launch of Himalayan Goji Juice on October 10, 2003, everything we have ever said about our Company, our opportunity, our vision, and our future has come to pass. We talked about record-setting growth, making an incredibly positive impact on people's lives around the world, and unprecedented rewards for our Leaders. We talked about global excursions to beautiful exotic locations, rapid international expansion, and working together as a team to bring the good news of our product around the world. All of this, and more, has happened. But let me share a little secret with you...we have not yet even scratched the surface of reaching our full potential! We are a small fraction of the size we will be in a few short years. Can you imagine – just a small fraction! We are just beginning to enter a new era of growth and dream-fulfillment that will make our current level of success simply pale by comparison. Not only do I know that in the next few years Himalayan Goji Juice will be a billion-dollar brand name, touching the lives of millions of people around the world, I also believe that we will one day be one of the largest and most successful Direct Selling companies in the entire world. Himalayan Goji Juice will be recognized worldwide as one of the world's premier brands. And the exciting part for you is that you can look into the future armed with facts that irrefutably support the conclusion of where we are headed. Consider this: * An Inc. 500 Company 10 years old, financially strong, completely debt free and just beginning to enter momentum. * Sales have tripled in last year. * Twenty-four straight months of record growth. * A product that the world's leading nutritionist calls "the most important product for health, wellness, and anti-aging that I have seen in 40 years!" * Proprietary formula. Can't be copied. * The product is only two years old in the marketplace. Delicious tasting – even kids love it. * Featured in one of the world's largest and most respected newspapers, the L.A. Times. * Sixty-six scientific studies. * Extremely lucrative, seamless, residual income based compensation plan that is the envy of the industry. * A Company that lavishly rewards and recognizes its Leaders. * Average Marketing Executive check has more than tripled in last 24 months. * Eighteen new countries launched in first 24 months. * At least 24 more countries to be launched in the next 24 months. * Company investing millions for growth and infrastructure. * A significant charitable-giving program making an impact around the world for our most precious asset, our children. * Greatest growth right around the corner. * Experienced, caring, long-term-thinking Corp! orate Leaders. And you can be a part of this incredible FreeLife Family, working together to make the world a better place. As partners in our success, we are offering you the opportunity to be a part of something truly special – a Company that is focused on personal growth, social commitment, financial freedom, and health and well-being. We want you to join us as we travel the world to exotic locations learning from each other, exploring and renewing our spirits. Sit back and think about where you want to be one year from now. Make a decision and stay on the course. The most exciting part about FreeLife is our future. And our future is extremely bright! As I have told you many times before, I truly believe we have the best Marketing Executives in the world! You have invested in us your hopes and dreams, and for many of you, the yearning desire that this will be the last time you ever have to build a home-based business. My promise to you is that we won't take you for granted. We won't stop valuing you. We won't stop listening to you. We won't stop dreaming with you or stop working hard to make those dreams a reality. Together, we will all be an incredible voice of unity and an unmatched vehicle of good for so many people throughout the world. On behalf of Kevin and me, and all of us here at the FreeLife Home Office and around the world, I want to wish you a most blessed Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year! Love, Have a Gojidelicious Weekend! Bob http://gojiking.com
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Real Truith About Juice.....
1/19/2006 4:29:04 PM
yes, what is the real truth about all these juices...simply juices with something added to them excpet ours.....We have an ALL IN ONE drink that covers your daily need comepletely, not just partially. Let's compare apples & oranges here: LOOK CLOSE> www.switchtosuccess.com/scubapro48
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2006 1:31:24 AM
Nutrition is what is most important. If your diet is lacking in some respect, it is not unusual to have a craving for the kind of food you need -- fruits, vegetable, protein source of your choice... I don't think any of the juice nutritional supplements or the niche market that Goji has are products that 'add' something to it other than the natural ingredients. It was good to read all about Goji juice. I didn't know so much about it except that it was Himalayan. I'll have to look into what the berry actually is because it seems to have many of the same health properties that garcinia mangostana also has and each may have unique healing/health properties. Thanks for creating this forum/post -- Beth
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2006 8:09:44 AM
Interesting that Vemma is competing against Xango & love the comparison! Now, are you ready to really compare, Beth? What if we took a nutritional drink & added EVERYTHING you need daily in an ionic, water soluble, cell ready state? Did either of you look at the Vibe 101 product? Hmmmmm...Well, we are posied to tkae the entire market by storm & those who get in for this ride will be glad they did. I hope both of you look & listen to the 2 recorded calls & I welcome your feedback if you are willing to take a moment http://www.switchtosuccess.com/scubapro48 Two EXTREMELY important calls to listen to as well to see why this product is SO effective are: 1-(620) 294-2704, option 2 & 1-(618)-355-1135!!! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
3/20/2006 3:22:55 PM
Hello Bob, thanks for the info regarding Goji. There is no doubt about it, all these great juices have wonderful properties. There are "good" juices, with good properties. But you see, Goji, Xango, Noni, etc...those are what I call the "Dukes", "Princes", "Lords", "Captains", "Generals", and "Commanders". But I know with certainty that there is another supplement far superior in potency and healing strength. The product is called "VIBE" by Eniva Corporation. VIBE is the "KING". When when the KING steps on the platform, it doesn't matter who you are, or with what commander you're with, we all must bow to the master. I can tell you of several examples of people I know who took Himalayan Goji, and when they took VIBE, they noticed far more results than they did with the Goji. For example, a gentleman I know by the name of Edrise, who owns a restaurant in Wisconsin Dells, used to sell Goji, and drink it all the time. However, he had breathing problems, and the Goji never helped him. But after he was introduced to VIBE, he got so excited, and started telling all his other friends about who were into Goji about VIBE. What caused his excitement? Well, from his own lips, we heard him tell us on the phone that after he took VIBE, it was the first time when felt like he could REALLY breathe! His lungs cleared up, and he knew with certainty that the VIBE was providing results that went far beyond his expectations. I've created a webpage that divulges in detail regarding the superiority of the VIBE nutraceutical: http://www.practek.com/newsletter1a.htm Read that thoroughly, and you will see. We've got the independent lab tests to back it up! If I understand correctly Bob, you hung up on my brother when he tried to call you and compare VIBE with Goji. If you are so confident that Goji is superior, what do you have to be afraid of? If someone calls me up to pitch me on something else other than VIBE, I NEVER hang up on people. I consider that VERY unethical. I want to be OPENMINDED to what is out there, and meticulously compare products. We must open our minds and be willing to study out the possibilities. Let's remember that VIBE is fairly new, and barely anyone knows about it. But it's beginning to generate massive momentum! There were like 12,000 new members that joined us last month. Eniva only had 20,000 members at the end of 2003. Since then it has climbed to a current number of over 176,000 members! Network Marketing Business Journal ranked Eniva as the "Company of the Month" for November 2005. It said: "Eniva Exploses Past Every Nutritional Company as VIBE Generates Massive Momentum" Then it went on to state in the article: "Infact, there are dynamics taking place so strong, that experts predict in the next 10 years Eniva will create more millionaires out of average people than any company before" Richard Wantock, past President of Watkins and Fuller Brush stated the following: "Eniva is the NEXT Microsoft of the NEXT trillion-dollar industry". I'm pretty sure Bob, VIBE is going to start cutting deep into the Goji market...and it will nibble away all these juice legs little by little. It's already cutting into every market. We have virtually nobody from Eniva VIBE switching over to any other of these "juice" companies. However, we have truckloads of Noni, Goji, Xango, and even Seasilver people switching over to Eniva. Pretty soon the whole world is going to know about Eniva, and it's breakthrough Solutomic Technology. No product in the world comes close to the technology that has gone into VIBE! Why do you think Procter & Gamble tried to buy our technology?? Anyway, just remember Bob, stay on TOP of your people. Sooner or later, VIBE is going to start cutting deep into your downlines. It's not like we're purposely going to do it, but it's going to happen automatically from other people. Best wishes, Marcos
Yours respectfully, Marcos
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!