Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The 'New' kid on the block.
11/12/2005 11:50:29 AM
Hi everyone. I must admit, when I first saw this, I thought it was just a clone of 12 daily pro, but, Arild & Lee Lu, where convinced it was good, so i signed up. WOW (as Lee Lu, put's it)) It is no clone. It is a little bit slower in responding to sign-ups & upgrading, but it makes up for it in perfomance. 12 daily pro is still in my opinion an excellant paid auto-surf program. 13 Daily Surf is shaping up to be the same. Have a look for FREE & see what is exciting us all, be among the first to join. 13 Daily Surf Another thing, if your a member of Storm Pay, do the clicksmatrix. it is a very good way of getting money into your StormPay account & it cost's you nothing, it's part of your membership. To be able to surf the really high paying adverts, get NetIBA certified. If you have a web site or Store of your own, it makes customer more likely to buy from you, as you are a registered 'Safe' Store. NetIBA, the Internet watchdog for shoppers. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 'New' kid on the block.
11/12/2005 1:13:29 PM
Thank you Anthony!!! Your so Great!!! Spread the word. I wish Success to all with this program. Great Forum!! Your Jewel,
+0
11/12/2005 1:59:45 PM
I have that one and they are better! At least I get my site shown if I do not upgrade, so I am not wasting my time. I will not get another StormPay account because those people are jerks and charge up the you know what for everything! Kate
Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
11/12/2005 2:31:40 PM
Hi Anthony, How are you, hope your doing well. I just wanted to say thank You for notifiying me for this and ya darn right they will charge for every little thing if your not carefull Carolyn
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 3:42:33 PM
Hi Anthony, I just signed up lets see what this program can do :-) Thank you for recommending it Gods Speed my friend enjoy your weekend Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!