Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The 17th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/14/2005 4:08:38 PM
Hello all my friends at Adland! Thanks you so much for you kind words and thank you for coming to honor Linda. I'm in L.A. right now and I'm having a blast. I'm on my brother's computer right now and just dropped in to check on the forum. I'm going to a black tie event tonight; my brother Elias was nominated for an award for a set he build for a theatrical play. I've got my fingers crossed and I'm hoping my brother wins. We are going to attend a post party and we are going to get a chance to mingle with the celebrities. Wow! I'm excited! Then I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time in my life. I've was at Disneyland yesterday and a concert the night before. Like I said I'm having a blast! :-) Take care my friends, I love you all and I do miss reading the forums and posting on them but I have so much I want to do while I'm on vacation. Bye! :-) John Sanchez
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/14/2005 6:30:49 PM
hehehehe you did it you potw, enjoy your week of fame your friend Gene
+0
11/14/2005 8:04:59 PM
HI Linda! CONGRATS on being person of the week! God bless you!! Doc and Carla Romans8:28 >><> PS Have fun on your break!!!!!!! :)
+0
11/14/2005 10:06:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, LINDA!!!!!! I am so happy for you! This an honor you have waited a long time for! I am sorry I did not vote! I for some reason cannot get into that forum! I would have voted for you !! I love you! You are a special Lady and a dear friend!! As Always, God Bless!! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2005 12:08:14 AM
Hi Linda, I would just like to add my congratulations. It is a huge honour. Well done and really enjoy your week. Many blessings. Cheers Holly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!