Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The 17th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/12/2005 4:53:11 AM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The Feature of the Week was created to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** This week’s winner is from England and she is known by the nickname of Craftie Linda. Linda is one the most active members of our community. She genuinely cares about the people in our community and is always lending a helping hand in one way or another. Linda is also known for her joke forums; she spreads cheer and laughter through these jokes that she takes the time to find for our enjoyment. It’s our pleasure to honor you this week Linda for all the hard work you have put in here AdlandPro. Congratulations my friend we love you. Enjoy your week of praise and honor! ****************************************************************** Here is Linda's Bio: My name is Linda. I live at Scarborough England. I have a dog called Dutch Whilst I was still working I raised £1,000 for C.F local branch selling their products and holding jumble sales. I did this in a year. Early 1998 I had to leave work through illness. I got the chance to go on College courses as a mature student doing computer software. Did not know how to switch a computer on and finding my way around a keyboard was head banging stuff. I had to learn how to study again. I overcame these hurdles and during the next 4 years I got an Intermediate Diploma and then went on got letters after my name. I was very pleased with myself. I compiled a cookbook on recipes around the world and raised funds for Children in Need and raised over £ 90. My Father died May 2002 & My Mother January 2003. Whilst they were ill I started taking an interest in crafts and now on my recovery journey after falling ill myself I am now trying to stand on my own 2 feet again. I can not sell my products locally as some one from another town is blocking all the outlets. Why be so greedy? I got the opportunity to go to college as a mature student and learning operating computer software and have gained letters after my name. All decorated cards are decorated by myself and all computer cards are designed by myself. I have all so made the 3D Embellishments. In 2004 I joined a local charity and went on their helpers training. Police checks and everything. I go into the fund raising shop 1/2 day a week Local branch of Mind (Mental Health) I enjoy my Charity work, Helping my Friends at Adland. Not forgetting having fun posting jokes. Craftie Linda ****************************************************************** As you can see Linda is a very interesting and unique individual. Please show Linda how much we appreciate all she does at AdlandPro. Congratulations again Linda! *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Sanchez Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Re: The 17th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/12/2005 4:58:03 AM
Hello everyone at AdlandPro! I will be out of town for about a week. I'm going on vacation so I might be not be on the Net very much during this time. Please excuse me for not attending your forums during this time. Take care my friend! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 5:02:08 AM
Hello Linda! You certainly deserve this honor and CONGRATULATIONS for being voted for POTW. Your a good friend to others in the community. Thank you for posting in my forums. John,have a good vacation and have fun. LOL,LaNell
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 5:02:33 AM
Thanks John and enjoy your well earned break. Congratulations to my very good friend Linda. You are up there girl! your foums are a breath of fresh air and you always manage to make me smile and soetimes fall off my chair!! Well done Linda.
Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
11/12/2005 5:02:39 AM
Have a nice break John Take care Steve
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!