Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 17th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/12/2005 2:08:45 PM
Hello Linda, I'm online only to congratulate you for this POW. You deserve it my friend, and hope it will be at the hight of your expectations. Enjoi your success and wish you all the best. John, thank you for Introduceing us Linda (more than we already knew) and wish you a great time for your holiday. With lots of friendship.
+0
11/12/2005 2:28:36 PM
Linda, Congratulations on your nomination! I have been following some of your posts (jokes) and found some of them very humorus. On the other hand some of them are not ones I would present to people. No, I am not a prude, just don't believe is some of the language that are in them. I have posted this in a couple of places for you to watch, because I think you would really get a big Bang out of it! http://www.immortal3d.com/Animations/Mouse_final.mpg
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 3:22:50 PM
Hi John enjoy your well deserved time away and Thank you for yet another great weekly POW :-) WooHoo Linda,,,,Congratulations great to see you in this weeks spot light enjoy it my friend you are so deserving . Enjoy !! :-) Lee
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 6:45:59 PM
HI John and Have a Safe Trip Friend. :) WOW! Congratulations Linda!! I am Very Happy for You. You Have Many Talents. You are very Deserving of This Honor for all of The Smiles that You have Put on Our Faces and all of The Laughter that You have Brought into Our Lives. Take Care Friend and Enjoy! :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 8:54:52 PM
Hello John, Congratulation's to you Linda ! Wow, another Double Winner !! And well deserved I might ad. You have been a great friend here to everyone at AdlandPro, and I am honored to call you my friend. And for all the great laughs you have shared with us as well, Thank you Linda, for all you have done for us. Enjoy your special week my friend ! PS-> Enjoy your vacation John, and have a safe and great time! respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!