Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Heh.... hehhh
11/22/2005 10:05:07 PM
Gary, ========== What I MEANT to say was... I'm not sure whether I WANT to know. ========== Likely story.... ========== Wanna tell me? Huh? Huh? Huh? ========== I'll have to confer with Linda before responding.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/22/2005 10:16:09 PM
Buttercup, When you confer you may prefer to defer rather than infer. What was this thread supposed to be about anyway? Gary Simpson
+0
11/22/2005 10:21:40 PM
Gary, The pet names are killing me with laughter. So much so that I had to go back and see what the damn thread was about in the first place. Low and behold, it was about my hubby, my man, my numero uno amigo. It was in response to your comment on my "comment" under my profile picture. ========== When you confer you may prefer to defer rather than infer ========== It really is a shame that you can't hear my laughter.
+0
You're married to an autosurf??
11/22/2005 11:25:19 PM
Hi Heather... ======================================== ...I had to go back and see what the d*mn thread was about in the first place. Low and behold, it was about my hubby, my man, my numero uno amigo. ======================================== You're married to an autosurf?? Oh, crikey, I didn't know that. (smacks forehead) lol
+0
Re: You're married to an autosurf??
11/23/2005 1:05:53 PM
Linda, =========== You're married to an autosurf?? Oh, crikey, I didn't know that. (smacks forehead) lol =========== I THINK that I should probably not answer that one. LOL!!!! : )
+0