Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Internet Identity security
11/11/2005 1:17:55 PM
Beverly. I hope you are allright my friend. have you called your b/partner to come round & give you a hand? You look afteryourself Bev,we don't want anything happening to you! As for your reply. Yes, Adlandpro is a heck of a lot better than any of the so called 'experts' who we have paid to get us 'known' on the Internet. I just hope that the members realise what an excellant Internet Identity tool the Adlandpro community & Adlandpro in general is, but only if they use it. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/11/2005 1:23:04 PM
Anne, Our little mine of information. Yes, you are so right about that fact. Most people do not realise how easily they can be found via Internet searches, which is a useful tool when people get in touch with me to find out about programs & people who they are not to sure about. I use that, WHOIS, & other programs to verify company's, people, websites, & other useful fraud, scam, con's programs to find out more about them. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/11/2005 1:25:40 PM
Hey Beverly. i guess I should have read this post before answering your first post. Good, I'm glad that Carole is looking after you, by the sounds of it, you need looking after. Keep of those stairs too! Glad you like the forum, it does go rather well with your Community Blackmail forum. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/11/2005 1:29:22 PM
Hi Harold, Hurry up & get that re-modeling finished, then you can move over here in the Sun.... Yes, now if the vast majority of the members here at Adlandpro also realise what a great resource being a member & contributing is. Then, they will save themselves a fortune on paying others to get them the recognition that being an active member of Adlandpro gets you for FREE! Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/11/2005 8:17:07 PM
That's great info, Anthony! Thanks for sharing this. It makes perfect sense when you think about it in terms of search engine optimization. There are thousands of business owners posting information and new opportunities. Forums and blogs are content-rich. The site is constantly being updated. Tons of other sites are linked to AdLand with 1-way inbound links (over 45,000 links to AdLand from other sites). Once posted, forum URLs are indexable HTML. AdLandPro has a robots.txt file and the home page is essentially a site map, both of which are helpful to googlebot and inktomi slurp (the Google and Yahoo spiders). AdLandPro doesn't use any "gimmicky" search engine spamming tricks. And most importantly of all, it's designed and built for the users, probably the best-kept secret of better search engine ranking. Considering all of these itmes and AdLandPro's Alexa rankings, it doesn't surprise me a bit that your listings are that high - but I'm still happy for you!
Scot Robnett

DIY Websites:
www.buildyoursite.biz

Search Engine Competitive Intelligence:
www.adgooroo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!