Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * * WOW * * * We Are Still Earning Daily And Receiving Website Traffic!
11/9/2005 8:27:29 AM
Hi Felicia; Thanks for the invite; I'll take a look but I'm sure with your track record, without my looking that it's another winner!!: So I'm sure I'll be signing up today! Chas D.
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+0
11/9/2005 9:53:51 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks very much. 12dailypro is a very good program. I have already joined and have been paid. Thanks again. Sharon
SG.
+0
11/9/2005 10:10:29 AM
thanks for the update i love the program i plan on investing more when i get the money first program i made money on. i signed under you have had much luck getting a downline but i will. thanks again for introducing me to this great program.
Deborah Storm
+0
11/9/2005 10:36:41 AM
Dear Felicia, I am waiting for a payout as we speak. I got paid $60 last month, and I started out with either $6 or $12 to begin with and let it build. My payout won't be as much this time--I used part of that money to get my StormPay Auctions username NETIBA certified. Which is great, because it didn't come out of my pocket! I love the Maximum Surf sites (4 of them) and Dadndaves, too. I trust them implicitly. I got burned in the 4Daily fiasco, though. I only spent $12 total from my pocket, but I was with them from just weeks after they started and had built up to over $1400 in my account. Good Rule of Thumb--never spend more than you can afford to lose, and don't count your chickens before they hatch! I think we have a winner in 12DailyPro, though, at least for now. They seem to be doing business intelligently. Thanks for the invite. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Edward Lawton

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2005 11:43:05 AM
Hi Felicia, Yes, 12DP is excellent. Membership is still climing at a high rate which is good. I use some of my 12DP profit to feed my other autosurf programs. 12DP is the number one rated site just about everywhere.
+0