Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Wherever you see a successful business....
2/26/2005 10:54:08 AM
"Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision." – Peter Drucker, Educator
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Wherever you see a successful business....
2/26/2005 11:24:05 AM
It started with a dream and a person having the faith to see the unseen and belief in themself.A person understanding their "why" and that gave them laser focus on creating that "why". To your success Louise Nieder-Heitmann "Free Mentoring for Any person in Any Company" www.successin10steps.com/Louise
+0
2/26/2005 11:48:11 AM
SO TRUE! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful quote! Angie http://www.myviaoffice.com/JOEandANGIE
+0
2/26/2005 11:50:53 AM
I totally agree.... You'll ALSO see a person of Integrity and Honesty, because to build LONG TERM and RECURRING income, those traits are thankfully required.... !! FADS and those who promote them "to make a buck" come and go daily.... Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
Grzegorz Kotwicki

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2005 7:04:39 PM
Wherever you see a successful business... there is a person who can be your friend. I have just believe that people can be together not only for money but to create… Sometimes their inner personality, another time their outer space. The MyVideoTalk’s slogan of "Bringing the World Closer Together" is not only the company slogan, but my mission statement as well. I have got a tool that can bring us closer. Thank you Bogdan for inviting me to this forum. I enclose a link to my business. Greg http://view2.myvideotalk.com/hipi1.asp?msgid=165562ab-c1a1-47f9-a605-160243a09607
Grzegorz Kotwicki
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!