Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: AdlandPro's Birthday's Of The Week : Nov. 7 - Nov. 13!
11/8/2005 7:24:20 AM
Hi John, Good to see that you are doing the Birthday of the week! I would like to say a Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To all of my adland friends this week :)
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2005 9:05:23 AM
Hello John & Kathy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and best wishes to you all, and many, many more to come ! Hope all of you will enjoy your special day. respectfully,
+0
11/8/2005 10:01:15 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ONE AND ALL!

``````````````````` :-) :-) :-) ``````````````````` ```````````` :-) `````````````````` :-) ``````````` ```````` :-) `````````````````````````` :-) ``````` ```` :-) ````````````````````````````````` :-) ```` `` :-) ```````` :-) `````````````` :-) ```````` :-) `` ` :-) ``````````````````````````````````````` :-) ` :-) ``````````````````` :-) ``````````````````` :-) :-) ``````````````````` :-) ``````````````````` :-) ` :-) `````` :-) ````````````````````` :-) `````` :-) ` `` :-) `````` :-) ``````````````````` :-) `````` :-) `` ```` :-) ``````` :-) ````````````` :-) ``````` :-) ```` ```````` :-)```````` :-) :-) :-) `````````` :-) `````` ```````````` :-) ``````````````````` :-) `````````` ``````````````````` :-) :-) :-) ```````````````````
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2005 11:23:53 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all on this list! May your Birthdays be very special for each of you! Many Blessings, Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
11/8/2005 9:15:37 PM
*************************************************************** Wow Doc! That's pretty coool! ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) 8) :-) ;-) *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!