Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/7/2005 12:36:31 AM
Congratulation Shelly!!! I can relate to much of what you have gone through. I've learned it better to keep my attention on where I am headed. It looks like you have done that, as you have done such good things with your life. You are a champion for getting to where you are and I know that you will continue to do great things. Mega blessings to you each day. Stefan
If you help enough people get what they want you will surely get what you desire. http://Stefan.mentoringforfree.com http://successss.com/forums
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 1:07:45 AM
Hi Shelly, You are a wonderful friend here at AdlandPro and you so much deserve the honor for this week. Please take care and good luck with the new J.O.B. Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 2:36:27 AM
Thank You so Much Eva and Florence. I really appreciate Your Kind Words and Support. Thank You for Being Here. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 2:38:33 AM
Hi James and Cheryl and Thank You Both for being Such Great Friends. I Really Appreciate You Both for Being Here. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 2:41:06 AM
Hi Again John and Thank You Once again for All of The Great Work That You do for the Community. :) I Know that All of us Appreciate what You do. Your Friend, :) Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!