Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/9/2005 7:08:37 PM
Wow John! Thank You for That. Your Website Looks Great! Congratulations on The Web Builders Award That You Have Won also! That is Wonderful. :) Thank You for Being Such a Wonderful Friend to All of us. Your The Best. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/10/2005 9:12:27 PM
Congratulations Shelly, Jeffrey OBrien has me his brother Steve OBrien thanking everyone for voting shelly as this weeks POTW she deserves it and I agree her Bio is very Inspiring well done shelly. regards Steve OBrien for jeffrey OBrien
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2005 3:25:10 PM
Hello Shelly! You were so sweet to nominate me for POTW for a week. I ask John S. to take my name off the ballot for the weeks following. I will be off line through the holidays must likely. Your a great friend and you had a week of honor here. You deserved it. Thanks,LOL,LaNell
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/11/2005 4:51:50 PM
Hi Steve and Thank You so Much. Please Thank Jeffrey for me also and Give Him a Big Hug from Me. :) Tell Jeffrey to Feel Better soon Because We Miss Him around Here!! :) Thanks so Much for Helping Your Brother Out. That is so Kind of You and Take Good Care of Our Teddy Bear! :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/11/2005 4:55:26 PM
Hi LaNell and Thank You so Much for Your Friendship. We will surely Miss You around here. Have a Wonderful Holiday Season and Please stay in Touch. Maybe You will get Back on the Ballod when You get Back. :) Thanks so Much Friend, :) Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!