Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/7/2005 6:14:47 PM
Hi Leonard and Marion! Leonard, Thank You so Much for being My Friend and for Those Kind Words. I Really appreciate That. :) Marion, You are Such a Dear, Dear Human Being and Friend and I am so Thankful to Have You as My Friend. :) Thank You Both Very Much, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 6:20:38 PM
Hello Christine, Greer and William! Christine, Thank You so Much for Your Kind Words. I so Much Appreciate That. :) Greer, HI FRIEND!! It is So Great to See You Here! Thank You From The Bottom of My Heart. You have always been Dear to me. :) William, You Make it sound so Romantic,LOL. Thank You Friend for Being such a Great Support to Me. I Really Appreciate You Friend. :) Thanks to All of You, :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 8:54:33 PM
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS Shelly! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE!! God bless you ! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
11/7/2005 9:10:57 PM
Hello Shelly! 8) The Feature of the Week forum is an exciting experience but getting your picture posted on the front page of AdlandPro is the icing on the cake! I'm happy for you Shelly! :-) :-) :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 10:02:59 PM
Hi Carla and Thank You Dear Friend. I Really Appreciate The Support from You and so Many. :) God Bless You also. Hi John and aint You Sweet. :) Thank You for Everything. You are Such a Wonderful Friend to Me and so Many. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!