Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Important for anyone in 12dailypro, or any surfing site.
11/6/2005 2:51:46 PM
Hello, Anthony: Thank you very much for your information. Warmest regards, Stephanie
+0
11/6/2005 2:52:24 PM
Hi Arild, Just thought all our friends here should know this information. I know that there are a lot of 12 dailypro members here, & other members thinking about joining. It is a great pity that these 'individuals' (will not call them what I want to call them)have to be like this. 12 Dailypro is a lovely little program that does as it says & pays you regulary. It will be a shame if these morons force it off the Internet. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/6/2005 2:55:02 PM
Eileen, Thank you for posting another link to this post. The more members who know about this criminal act, the better. Any ALP members who are in 12 Dailypro, make sure to contact their admin to check & make sure you are not affected. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
Jim
Jim White

68 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2005 2:56:18 PM
. . Thanks Anthony. That is why I go with Stormpay instead of eGold for 12Daily. I don't mind the extra fees if it helps to give me a little extra protection. I'm sure more issues will arise in the future but I know you will be on it as quickly as possible! Appreciate your work, Jim
+0
11/6/2005 2:56:34 PM
Hi James. Yes it certainly seems to be that way. if a program is successful, there is always some criminal mind that finds away to steal from it & destroy it. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!