Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Confidence is directness and courage...
11/3/2005 1:44:30 PM
Nothing is more true than this. I never saw a direct and courageous person with lack of confidence! Thank you for this quote.
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2005 1:45:10 PM
Right on Bogdan Thanks for that Gene
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2005 4:30:29 PM
Great quote! Thanks for sharing:) Funny..... Kristopher very funny LOL Eileen :)
+0
11/3/2005 11:47:17 PM
Hello Bogdan! I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't made it to very many forums lately. But I made a point of participating in a few forums today. I've especially missed your forums I really enjoy the quotes. This one has me a little stumped because I've never looked at confidence in that way. To me confidence is simply that I know that I know. Get it? LOL :-) By the way, when a person is confident he or she oozes with confidence and it is apparent to everyone around him or her. The result is that everyone around that person wants to know why that person is so confident. That person becomes intriguing. Confidence is just a state of mind and it’s only a matter of believing in yourself. John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2005 2:21:33 AM
Hello Mate, I admire you for the inspiration and other interesting facts you are well conversant in especially confidence.Awesome stuff mate as is your business. Nuestro método de enseñanza (1-on-1) da a cada persona una sensación personalizada de aprendizaje. Es tan real cómo tener a un profesor en nuestra propia aula. La pronunciación de todas y cada una de las palabras del inglés por nuestro experto en audio es extraordinariamente clara, esto es clave para una correcta comprensión y pronunciación del idioma.I am using this to help someone learn english awesome program thanks for sharing mate. regards Jeffrey OBrien
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!