Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: There is power in well-chosen words.....
2/25/2005 11:59:38 AM
This is so true... know what to say and when not to say it is critical. There is something left out here though and that is how to say it. The way our attitude shines or dampens our words is even more critical I believe. How many different tones of voice can you use to say for example "I love you". This can also lead to misunderstanding because the tone used with the words sometimes interpreted incorrectly - also because of not choosing the correct tone before speaking. There are times like when we are tired or ill that we really need to pay attention to tone... especially if you are not face to face with someone. Speaking over the phone tone is very critical in expressing what you have to say - even more so than the words you choose. This is something I have to remind myself constantly... and when I forget oh-oh! *smile*
Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0
3/2/2005 1:55:02 AM
Hi Bogdan, and thanks for the invite This is very true. Silence is a powerful tool, thats the method that I use to develop my product/s. I only have one out for now and it was created by listening to what people wanted. There are others in the pipeline, also from listening to the masses. Thanks again Bogdan, Regards Robert http://www.redgumcosmetics.com
+0
3/4/2005 9:07:43 PM
[“There is power in well-chosen words, and often there is equal power in silence. Learning when to talk and when to listen are among the most powerful skills you can develop.” ] Hello everyone, this is so true especially in the written word. One can edit a piece and make it more powerful than ever, whereas it is sometimes harder to redo a blurt out, which is why I do most of my communicating by email. Have a great day, Sandi
To your health and prosperity, Bill and Sandi Lierley
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!