Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
There is power in well-chosen words.....
2/23/2005 9:03:19 AM
“There is power in well-chosen words, and often there is equal power in silence. Learning when to talk and when to listen are among the most powerful skills you can develop.” – Sharon Anthony Bower
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: There is power in well-chosen words.....
2/23/2005 10:49:57 AM
. I think you are 105 % right. No more comments for now Regards Hans
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2005 11:58:29 AM
Knowing when to listen and be silent is an essential skill of the successful network marketer. Learning how to call prospects and LISTEN to them (rather than make a sales pitch that they don't want to hear) is an acquired skill. When you begin to LISTEN instead of talk, amazing things will happen to your business. The following is a story that illustrates this important skill: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The Cricket" A Native American and his friend were in downtown New York City, walking near Times Square. It was during the noon lunch hour, and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing, and the sounds of the city were almost deafening. Suddenly, the Native American said, "I hear a cricket." His friend said, "What? You must be crazy. You couldn't possibly hear a cricket in all of this noise!" "No, I'm sure of it," the Native American said, "I heard a cricket." "That's crazy," said the friend. The Native American listened carefully for a moment. Then he walked across the street to a big cement planter where some shrubs were growing. He looked beneath the branches, and sure enough, he located a small cricket. His friend was utterly amazed. "That's incredible," said his friend. "You must have super-human ears!" "No," said the Native American. "My ears are no different from yours. It all depends on what you're listening for." "But that can't be!" said the friend. "I could never hear a cricket in this noise." "Yes, it's true," came the reply. "It depends on what is really important to you. Here, let me show you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few coins, discreetly dropping them on the sidewalk. And then, with the noise of the crowded street still blaring in their ears, every head within twenty feet turned and looked to see if the money that clinked on the pavement was theirs. "See what I mean?" asked the Native American. "It all depends on what's important to you." - Author Unknown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyone interested in improving their prospect calling and listening skills should check out the CD offered by my team. It is called "Color To Success" and is available for $12.95 USD. Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/6hyml To your success,
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2005 5:41:03 PM
"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear." ~ Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne ~
+0
2/25/2005 10:04:47 AM
Bogdan, Inspirational, as always. Thanks! Douglas
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!