Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
1/21/2006 8:42:27 PM
Dear Dr David, You are certainly a very nice and caring person and thank you for this friendship forum. May I also congratulate you on engaging so many people here at Adland in your Success Team, that is wonderful and encouraging for you all. Adland is indeed a wonderful forum with so many loving and caring people. I have not been very active for quite a while now. It is not that I do not care about all you lovely people. I am just working very hard at my main business. I have new distributors to care for that are starting up their lifetime business opportunity. This committment means that I also need to train myself continually to be a good leader and duplicator and help others to become the same. What I do, they will do, so I do my utmost to be a good example. This is my duty and thank you to our company for helping me and so many others to good health and one of the best and safest passive income opportunities available. Taking time to communicate regularly here is not my first priority just now, but I want everyone to know that I try to keep in touch as much as I possibly can. May I wish you all lots of luck with your business opportunities and hope that 2006 will be the best year ever for us all! Take Care and enjoy Life, Coralie
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0
1/23/2006 3:43:13 AM
Hello Coralie THanks for your kind words and also for visiting the friendship forum. I do understand commitment to your efforts and commend you for your awesome understanding of what a leader has to do to be their best. Visit us any time and we look forward to sharing wiith you for a long time to come. May you have a truly awesome 2006 and may prosperity fill your life allowing you to live your dreams. Warm Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Your Friendship at Adland Community: Congrat Cheryl Baxter! POTW
2/5/2006 8:29:59 PM

Dr. David King: AdVenture TEAM HOPE,... AdlandPro Friends: Please Congratulate Cheryl Baxter POTWT 29th! Hello There! Congratulate our good friend Team Leader: Cheryl Baxter POTWT who is Person Of The Week (29th Edition.) Bogdan W. AdVenture Board Member http://www.adlandpro.com/directad/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=283318

Hello Cheryl! Congratulations! Cheryl Baxter, ... how wonderful,.. what a blessing and honor and recognition. You make this place Great,... You are the Princess of the AdlandPro Community for a week. Rejoice and be GLAD: Cheers! ENJOY! ... Well done as our AdVenture TEAM HOPE Learder and AdlandPro Community Friends Love You. And now stays faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. I Corinthians 13:13 God Bless and GodSpeed, Bogdan Wrzesinski, AdVenture Board Member TEAM 11: T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More : Team Leader: Cheryl Baxter POTWT Helping Other People Everyday
+0
2/6/2006 12:43:15 AM
Hello to All Members Let us Honor yet another WOSAT member for their excellence and for their community display of TEAM HOPE and its true meaning. Cheryl Congratulations go out to you for being the POTW and for you integrity and honor that you always show in all you do. I am humbled and elated yet again to know that we have such magnificient members in this Adventure Team and that you Cheryl are one of those leaders that does so much for everyone. May your week be awesome and filled with much joy as we celebrate together your distinguished accolade in the community. Warmest Regards Respectfully Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/10/2006 4:44:41 PM
URGENT Saturday Reminder To All Board and Team Leaders and Members Good Evening To All OFFICIAL NOTICE TO ALL BOARD & GROUP LEADERS and Members of WOSAT PLEASE READ THERE IS SOME CRITICAL INFORMATION CONTAINED BELOW: This is a reminder that the Board and Group Leaders will meet Saturday at 3:30 EST in the conference room. All Members are invited to attend. We shall also hear and conduct any official business of the WOSAT Team. All members are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. I also want to remind everyone that if you have comment or questions that you should always get them to your Group Leader and or Board Member by Wednesday Evenings so that they may allow for them to be placed on the agenda. I am including the direct software link below so that you may download the software to your machine if you have not been able to do so yet. Here Is the Link http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=12062829 We need to make sure we have all the resource list to the Board and Team leader before the meeting it is most unrgent this be completed. We also need to be thinking about and talking to the team of the director nominations to the 4 divisions this needs to be completed this meeting. All Members Are Welcome To Attend Please feel free to come and be with us as we seek to be our best. I hope everyone has had an exciting week see you tomorrow. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!