Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Borrowing The Car
10/23/2005 12:19:56 AM
Hi Anamaria, Good to "see" your smiling face again - I missed you, and your sense of humor. Bill Dugan
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/23/2005 9:00:52 AM
Good one Ana Maria Thanks Linda
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2005 2:01:22 PM
Hello, Walid and Marilyn, great to see you again. Luella, you think this is a nigntmear joke? Than what do you think of this one? ------ I Want A Divorce! --------------- Ninety-four-year-old Mrs. Hatcher showed up at her lawyer's office one Monday morning. "I want you to begin divorce proceedings," she announced. The lawyer was aghast. When he regained his composure, he said, "Mrs. Hatcher, you and your husband have been married for over seventy years. What in the world could have happened to make you want to get divorced at this stage in your life?" Mrs. Hatcher looked him squarely in the eye. She cleared her throat and said, "We wanted to wait until all the children were dead." ---------------------------------------------------- I think I've never read such a ... JOKE! This is horible, but they call it a joke! Gene and Bill, nice to know that there are people missing you :-) Linda, thanks for joining me, even if I couldn't join you! When I'll be back I promise to be there and help you out with this. See you all soon again.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2005 7:24:57 AM
Hey Anna, LOL that's funny :) Thanks for the laughs this morning, well for me it is morning.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!