Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Fed up with GDI ...
11/20/2005 12:15:08 AM
Hi Shirley, I don't have anything negative to tell you about GDI. I cancelled simply because I am eliminating activities that are not the most lucrative for me... focusing my time more on where the bigger money is. I hope that you do very well with GDI!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Sean Peters

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2005 5:13:04 PM
Hello Everyone, My first post in the forums as I joined only today ! I am involved like many of you in network marketing, and am involved in GDI. Am I happy, to be honest NO! I have quite a large downline, well was a very large downline, but slowly many people left my downline, and I found this frustrating. The leads from GDI are not good, and after 11 months I still have not been PAID! The idea is good, the products is good, but the support is terrible. I have made more in two weeks on two opportunities that a year with GDI, and both these have paid out on a daily basis. So do I recommend, NO. But if you ask me what sites I do recommend I will help. The world is a too busy a place to waste time with sites that DO NOT Work! kind regards Sean
Sean Peters Nutritionist Let Me Help You Make Money
+0
11/27/2005 3:38:06 PM
Hi Sean, I'm with you there, I've tried to work with GDI twice now. To be brutally honest the main business of GDI should be hosting and web design but it isn't. The main business is just building a large network of paying affiliates that can absorb the lower levels dropping and building. I wanted a hosting business that was a real host first with a workable business and I'm now with Kiosk. The difference is staggering! Especially if you build a circular business model with It's No Miracle. It isn't rocket science just true team work where everyone treats everyone else with due respect. Kevin [links in signature if you want them]
+0
Sherry Neice

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/8/2005 6:44:40 PM
Hi, I'm Sherry and I'm new to Adland Pro and the forum. Are you talking about Turbo GDI?
Massive Success, Sherry Neice
+0
12/9/2005 3:00:09 AM
Global Domains International Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!