Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fed up with GDI ...
10/25/2005 5:11:35 PM
Hi one Kenneth to another!!, I recall a similar experience and received the auto follow-up sequence and ended up "simply" deleting the mails as they arrived until they had run their course but I'm sure if I mistakenly open up 5-10 e-mails from the same/similar source I would be extremely P'd off indeed at the volume of mails I'd end up receiving should that ever occur. But then if you submit to an FFA or a "safelist" the same kind of e-mail onslaught happens so - while GDI should ensure there is an option to be fully opted out without receiving all of the sequence thereafter. Click here to view my Blog Ooooops......!!! In essence I agree that opting out should be exactly that and an circumventing of a "NO" should be treated in the manner which it deserves. My GDI site is http://w.......... (Sorry I really am a GDI site owner) Regards, Kenneth Visit My Message Board
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich Earn Daily
+0
10/27/2005 11:57:40 AM
Hi Kenneth, I am a GDI affiliate but do not promoote the program. In reading the posts, I had one prospect who kept getting emails after both of us tried to get her opted out and she was finally successful. I had another affiliate who wanted out and she merely contacted the company either by email or phone and they stopped the draft. The reason I am sticking with them is two fold. First, they are a reasonably priced web presence for my business. Second, I approach businesses as Direct Sales prospects because the site is a reasonable price. Here in Houston, there is a competitor that runs $65/mo for a comparable product. I sympathize with the difficulties in opting out which is why I quit marketing it as a MLM.
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/29/2005 9:22:22 PM
Personally, I think its great they keep trying, although they do tend to take up my email box...I put my email on Outlook and block the ones I don't want contacting me. I was with them for a short time, so I don't know how well their business is, but when I cancelled, I never had a problem doing so, and was never charged again. So, I think the real problem is getting them to quit sending when we ask them to. CoolSavings.com does the same thing. You can't even opt out of that one!
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/19/2005 12:25:08 PM
Hi Kenneth and everyone, I'm glad to find this network, especially this subject of GDI. I have been with them - very passively - for several months and I just got my first check. I have not promoted it and somehow I ended up with a few members. I am in process of eliminating my activities which no longer serve my current purpose, so I am glad for all the information about GDI. It helps me to make my decision. Thanks a bunch!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
11/19/2005 2:28:00 PM
Hi, To Linda: I don,t understand why you would drop a program that is paying,although I respect your right to do that. I am still with GDI & I personally haven,t seen anything on this forum that would turn me agains,t the program. It seems like the problem that,s been discussed is getting the email stopped when you unsubscribe.I have had problems with other programs that I have signed up for thru members of adland pro, that I choose not to air on this forum. The ones I want to hear about are the scams.
Warm regards, Jr Reedy http://www.Seekye1st.org/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!