Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hoildays are approaching.
10/20/2005 12:39:53 PM
Hi Eileen,Thanks we can never be too careful Gene
+0
Dawn Cooke

224 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/20/2005 1:03:49 PM
Thanks for all these tips on scams and schemes. I have to confess I put my purse in the cart WAY too much. Smiles, Dawn Cooke
Organic, and toxic free products! Get to Know Me Better http://community.adlandpro.com/go/257941/
+0
10/20/2005 1:19:09 PM
Hi Eileen, Welcome back 'Partner' & good luck with what you want to do with your career. One more tip for you, that we have used for a long time. Get yourself a good shredder. They are not expensive anymore, but even so I would rather pay $30-$50 for keeping our personal information private. Just tearing up those important letters you get & putting them in the trash, just does not keep you safe anymore. More & more criminals are 'dumpster diving' to find any information they can to rob people. If it takes them a few hours to piece some bit of vital information about you, then it's time well spent for the criminal mind. One other thing, the shredded remains, are really good for making compost to put on your gardens. Lets see the crooks try putting those little pieces together. your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2005 2:00:04 PM
Hi There Girl. Thanks for this Great Information. Definately some Good Advice and some Things to Keep an eye out for. Talk to you soon, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2005 2:10:44 PM
Hi Donna, I am just taking a short break,I will still be here :) Thank You for stopping bye .
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!