Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Zelma Mcpherson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Blogging, or weblogging, is growing in popularity ...
10/19/2005 9:56:09 PM
Hi, Thanks for the invitation. I am wanting to learn all that I can along these lines. I am eager to get started. Will you be having any sessions? Zelma
Long-term Rewidual Income zelusa22@yahoo.com One Investment - five sources of income http://www.fortune5minutes.com/?id=2934 Blast to millions FREE http://internet.blastomatic.com/bluebear
+0
10/19/2005 11:05:53 PM
I really enjoy Blogging and do all 3 types in my personal blog. A great way to keep in touch with friends, family, meet new business contacts, and keep in touch with customers. I'm really glad to have gotten some powerful blog software with my new web host and now finally have a place to point my vanity URL I've had for years. Thanks for the tips Kenneth Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
10/19/2005 11:54:54 PM
Hello Zelma, I saw Michael De La Cruz put the name of my business in the last newsletter so I'll state it here in part o answering your question. I'm a Co-Owner of the business Bizzy Blogz and I do mentoring to my members there. I will be doing a continual posting here at AdlandPro on Blogs and Syndication that pertains to blogs. If you wish for private mentoring you may contact me through my messege box here at AdlandPro to discuss arrangements. Thanks for asking and mark this forum so you can keep up with what's posted. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Janice Wyre

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/20/2005 12:13:19 AM
Thanks Kenneth this is the type of information we need Janice
Household products can make you sick, cause Cancer, sickness and kill you and your children and pets. Get green household Products, vitamins, weight management,for your bath & body, natures medicine cabinet all chemical and toxic free and works better than
+0
10/23/2005 10:59:50 AM
Hello Kenneth , Thanks for the invite & info. I will check it out when I have more time.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!