Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You have to find something that you love enough...
10/17/2005 10:52:46 AM
Hi Bogdan, For when you love what you do, even a lazy man finds no excuse to procrastinate nor deter from a course of action. ----------------------------------- Under developement and arriving soon; www.How-To-U.com The information site where you can Become more Today, than you were Yesterday!
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/17/2005 11:16:43 AM
thanks Bogdan for another motivational message your friend Gene
+0
10/17/2005 11:50:12 AM
Hello Bogdan, Those words, bring to mind the obstacles that were put in our way, for Pam & I to be together. Coming from the UK & not being exactly young, our request for being able to be married was not looked upon to kindly at first, but after a lot of hard work on Pam's part, here in America & a lot of interviews on my part, in the UK at the American Embassy, we managed to break through the 'red tape'. Finally, we were allowed to be together. We have since found out, that it would have been just as hard, if Pam had wanted to emigrate to the UK for us to live & marry there. So, no matter what life throws at you, if you want it enough & love it or someone enough, then you will eventually succed. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2005 12:29:06 PM
Helping People here at Adland is my thing. Finding Talent and Passing on the Love in Poems. Thank you Bogdan for your Forum today. Your Friend,
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2005 1:10:12 PM
sounds like an alcoholic trying to get to last orders ;)
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!