Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Biggest Barrier To Success ; Is It Blocking Your Success?
10/17/2005 3:34:17 PM
Hi Kathy! Good to see you join us here. :) The 80/20% rule does come into play here. A few will make it and many will not. Some are just plain talented, some are gifted, some are just not willing to do what it takes, and many just give up and quit way too quickly. Yes, the Pareto Principle is always there... that's true. The way I look at it, I can not help the people that don't want to help themselves. But, for the many that are willing to do the work but lack guidance - those I can help. I think often people quit because they can't see a light at the end of the tunnel and they are tired of stumbling in the dark. If I can stand there with a small flame to cast a little light and help get them on track... well, that's what this place is supposed to be about. People helping people. Sometimes it is hard to tell what doesn't work and when is the time to quit and go a different direction. We certainly don't want to waste our precious time, but we also don't want to give up too soon. What we need is a crystal ball. I had to smile. It sure would be nice to have a crystal ball, indeed. But we can actually do a pretty good job of it without one if we look at all those that went before us as our teachers. There is a little saying that says "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The nice thing is that we don't have to make all the mistakes. We can learn from what others have tried, too. Pair that up with simple math and business planning - and it's the next best thing TO a crystal ball. If you join in with these steps, I think you'll have some fun. : ) Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!