Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
This FREE tool will help you
10/10/2005 5:53:02 PM
Hi everyone, I've noticed that a lot of community members are listing their traffic and advertising programs - and many are using a LOT of programs. There is a great free tool available that will increase the effectiveness of many of the programs you're using with less time and work involved. Joining Traffic Hoopla will maximize your results on traffic excanges. Now with TestHooply, BlogHoopla and Safelist promotion integrated into their system, this is truly a MUST HAVE free tool. This company is constantly testing and rating traffic building programs and safelists, and providing a monthly rating report so that you know which one works best. What I recommend in using them is to list your traffic sites and then use the top-rated one to list your main TrafficHoopla site. As you gain referrals, you will automatically build your other streams of traffic. Traffic Hoopla only takes a few minutes to set up and saves you hours of surfing. If you need any help getting started let me know. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: This FREE tool will help you
10/10/2005 6:12:16 PM
I just joined Dave. Luella May
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/10/2005 6:24:12 PM
Hi Dave, I will see about traffichoopla. I was once a member but was not active with it. Maybe a second look would be the thing to do. Thanks for the referral. Leon
+0
10/10/2005 6:26:37 PM
Thanks Dave. It looks good.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2005 6:37:03 PM
Hi Luella, Welcome aboard! Let me know if you need anything, and I hope it works well for you. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!