Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This FREE tool will help you
10/11/2005 5:05:00 AM
Hello Dave, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's always good to be able to use a tester like this. Heaven knows which advertising programs really work. I'm glad there's a program that tests these programs. Looks really formidable. I know it's free. But may I ask you your honest opinion ... do you think it's worth upgrading here? I would appreciate your frank recommendation. Thank you and God bless! Ricardo
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/11/2005 4:28:13 PM
G'day Dave, Thanks for the information. Will check it out ASAP just a bit too busy at the moment. Have fun Bryan
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2005 9:44:05 AM
Hi Dave, Thanks for the information always can use tools for more traffic. The site looks great at first glance, I'll bookmark it, and take a closer look when I have more time. Have a great day! Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 3:29:43 AM
Hi Ricardo, Thanks for asking about upgrading; my recommendation is that you try the free program first and test it with your programs. It's nice to have the option of doing that. God bless, Dave
+0
Tom
Tom Thetoolman

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2005 6:54:39 PM
Hi Dave Traffic Houpla sounds pretty good, I will definately visit the site and probably join up. FREE Tools are always good and the rating system seems like it would be a great testing Tool. If you need any FREE Advertising You can click on my url in my signature and get Tons of advertising, software, marketing tips, and much more absolutely FREE. Once You set up your campaign you can go about doing other important things in Life. Have a Great Day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!