Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Making people Happy
10/8/2005 6:31:14 AM
Hi Everyone, I like this one! LOL *************** George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One. The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles and says, "You know I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy." The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." Not to be out done, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy." The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there... hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people very happy". *************************** Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Making people Happy
10/8/2005 6:48:25 AM
Hi Leanne, Hmmmmmmmmm, ha ha Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2005 7:39:49 AM
G'day Leanne, Yeah, but then - who'd be in charge of the loonies? Maybe it's better the fool we know than the butt-wipe behind the curtain. Just in case anybody reading this is wondering what I am up to at this very moment in time (yeah, right - that's gonna happen) - I've got the stereo up loud enough to wake the dead and/or kill off some of my brain cells - I'm getting off on the voice of Neko Case, I'm not sure why certain voices send such good vibes to my soul, but I'm loving it. Bill Dugan DON'T SEND ME ANY MONEY - I'D RATHER LUXURIATE IN THE LAP OF PITY (she's such a bad girl)
+0
10/8/2005 7:52:56 AM
Hey Bill! Yep, I've got the TV. on sipping on a cup of mud, watching it rain, and looking at the ducks swim around in what used to be our back yard.yepper Florida, the land of Gators, sunshine? hurricanes, and extreame humidity. Wife has a snoring problem, so I put on my head phones at night, and listen to a classic country music station. With all those corny lyrics from the 50's, it really sparks my creativity as I have come up with a few more crazed poems to post.Stay tuned for my forum, and I'll be a reading yourn!:>) Later! Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
10/8/2005 7:55:41 AM
He.e.e.e.he.e.e.he.e.e.e.Huh.....huh...! I like it very much but the problem is ....will there'll be that much scientists to discover medicines to avoid catching the viruses that will come from them......ha..ha...ha....ah..hhhhhhh...lol! That's nice, Leanne....! Respecting, 272099
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!