Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Visit your friends' websites and link up
2/6/2006 7:33:29 PM
Hi Dave, Thank you for the invitation to your informative forum. I did not realise that placing a guestbook would also attract search engine searches. We have a Links Page on our site. I have a guestbook on my personal website Above Rubies It will take me no time at all, to start a new guestbook and place at SearchEstate where I keep our business website - Also Search Estate is free website which also places your page on everyone who joins from your website so you can receive more exposure. Thanks for sharing Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
2/6/2006 10:27:45 PM
Thank you for your invite and your information. God Bless Jackie Smith
Jackie Smith Stop Foreclosures with guarantee www.consolidatedsg.com/jackiesincome Find out a better way of networketing www.directmatches.com/jackiesincome
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2006 11:34:42 PM
Thanks for the info Dave, I never thought of that. I did plan on placing a blog on my site, but other than that, its all business. Perhaps I should start a personal site as well! Your friend, Lola Vanslette http://www.TowneSquareMall.net http://www.AffordableMarketingTools.com
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2006 4:30:56 AM
Thanks Dave, You have a great talent for letting newbies and old coots like myself know things that they did not know they did not know! I am slowly coming to terms with new terminology, ezines, blogs, links and so on but how on earth do you get the time to do all that you do? I find it very time consuming to answer emails and follow up on the many excellent tips I am receiving. The internet may be fast - but it sure slows this old coot down! Regards Arthur
+0
2/22/2006 6:29:03 AM
Hi Dave! Thanks for the Invite.. I'll try to get around to visiting Everyones Sites.. This is gonna take some time! ~Norma
~Norma Norma's Bath & Body. Http://www.Spsell.com/NormasBathandBody.html 866.271.4354
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!