Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Visit your friends' websites and link up
1/17/2006 10:39:48 PM
Hi Janise, Thanks for the support! You are a good friend. God bless, Dave
+0
2/6/2006 5:55:07 PM
Hi Dave What an excellent idea in building not just our business but also create and maintain relationships. You have a wonderful site and am proud to have made a link there. God Bless. Myke http://www.MyGift4Life.biz
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
+0
2/6/2006 6:18:45 PM
Dear Dave Paid a sedcond visit to your website and was caught up with the begining sentences, namely - "Real Christianity is spelled L-O-V-E. That is the motto of the church we belong to." Though not a Christgian myself, I have had my early education in mission a school and went on further to learn much on Christianity through courses and Bible education. I must confess that what had me enthralled was the free expression of LOVE and CARE that was always there in abundance. LOVE is what all religions should have and display because RELIGION, by whatever name, is and should be that and nothing else. I feel very comfortable being in any religious house but find that my presence is not comforting to the many whose houses I visit when they find that I amnot one of them and do not have any intention to convert myself to their school of thought/belief. If we believe in One God, we should also believe that the diferent routes, however different from the one we take, will also take us to the same goal or destination. RELIGION should teach us to accept and accomodate each other and each other's thoughts and not divide us which is what many 'religious persons' manage to do. I am very happy when I meet religious people because I know, they will not mislead me and I will not go astray. That is important to me. I look forward to healthy discourses and learning experiences with you. I wish you a happy and memorable vacation. God is ever present.....why have we stopped 'Seeing' Him! Myke http://www.MyGift4Life.biz
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
+0
Bonnie Dale

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2006 6:34:53 PM
Thanks Dave Love your website.
+0
2/6/2006 6:51:24 PM
Dave , Thanks for the invite. You got a top noch Website. Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0