Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: * * * NEW * * * FREE Card Matrix - NO Products To Buy Or Sell BUT You Get Paid!
10/5/2005 7:29:03 AM
Hi Felicia! Thanks for the invite. I have not really tested it yet but Free Card Matrix looks cool and it even has a christian corner. There's nothing to loose I think and all to gain. I signed up today. As Always, Sunny
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Bryan Backstrom

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * * NEW * * * FREE Card Matrix - NO Products To Buy Or Sell BUT You Get Paid!
10/5/2005 7:43:25 AM
Hi Felicia, I joined under some one else Sorry! Sounds like it is a winner. Already have people under me and have not started to promote it yet. Thanks for the invite and best wishes. Bryan
Bryan Backstrom Extreme Team Leader Enviro-Max Plus http://selecttrackerpro.com/track?ad=1355
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2005 7:46:02 AM
Thank you as always Felicia for your wonderful and professional Forums. It is great of you to share the wealth. He He. Your Friend,
+0
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2005 8:10:56 AM
HI Felicia; Sounds like a winner to me, I'll take a look at it as soon as I have some free time! Chas.D
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2005 8:57:16 AM
Ms. Harris, I always get these forums from you most of them are so far beyond reality I simply laugh to my self. I am not the one to say that most of the stuff you send to me is unbelievable I see the comments in the forums when I check into what everyone is saying. I need more explanation if I am to get involved in any of this as I am looking for something but I don’t have money to throw away, Contact me with the 411 so that I can make up my mind if I am to trust in any of this. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!