Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Spirituality and Success
11/2/2005 9:35:38 AM
Hi everyone, I hope this finds everyone doing well and this ongoing conversation is one of the best I have found as to inspiring one to think outside of the accepted norm of energy and power. I would like to share another thought along the same lines as energy/power and something I love to share with the youth group because it makes a profound change in their lives once they see themselves as a source of power and cherish the fact that everyone has the power to create what they, and history, will describe as their life. The foundation of this thought surrounds the acceptance that God is the Creator of everything, and having said that, I turn their attention to the account of creation, specifically the creation of man (human). The keywords I labor that are very important in grasping the concept that separates human from the creation of earth are "after their kind (image)." Genesis 1:25 "And God made the beast of the earth after their kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after their kind: and God saw that it was good." So everything that was created was created after their own likeness and will continue to evolve after its own likeness. A snake will not change into a bird or a cow to a horse... etc. The next concept is what really excites young people, and the aged likewise, and really defines how powerful we are as humans. Genesis 1: 26-28 "And God said, Let us make man in "our image, after our likeness" : and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God "created man in his own image", in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." The question that evolves from the above is what is the image and likeness of God that humans are created or fashioned from. When we look at the account of creation we are given the example of what is meant and the power we have as humans. In verse 3, "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." As we know before we can speak of something, we must first think or have the thought of what it is that we envision before we can speak about it. The same with God, He first thought about the darkness and light then spoke "Let there be light: and there was light" and His thoughts/words were created. Now God limited man's power of creation as outlined in the 28th verse, but we have the power of creating what is known as our "life" and what happens in our lives (we reap what we sow). Having stated the above, I share with the youth group that they have the power to create happiness, sorrow, pain, discourse, hate, encouragement, positive assistance and love which first start with their thoughts and then created when their thoughts are embraced as a desire to become a reality. The important point here is no matter what we think or say, it becomes part of our creation that influences people and things and we cannot even imagine or fathom the impact of our words, and, we are held accountable for what we create. I realize the above is more of the milk compare to the meat that has been shared here so far, but I believe it is a solid foundation in support of what has been shared here as to how powerful one's thoughts are, and how each thought and word, negative or positive, has an influence on life and how careful one must be in managing one's thoughts and words. In closing, it is our thoughts that influences the energy that creates our emotions and our emotions fashions our lives. Have an awesome day of creating.
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0
11/2/2005 11:20:46 AM
I would agree more Clay When we all realize that we are children of the almighty. By what ever name you call them by, or book you read for enlightenment. You realize that the divine spark is within us all and in everything around us. Becoming one with the universe helps immensely in feeling satisfied with life. At times we allow false gods Greed, Anger, Apathy, Ignorance to take away our given ability to be Charitble, Loving, Compasionate, A bearer of knowledge to our fellow man. The task of making change in our lives becomes very easy when we are satisfied with what we have for we lack nothing but only in our minds. Change becomes easy as we look at our position in life in a positive light. Our condition can become better with what we have been blessed with the moment we accept the blessings all around us. Which reminds me of a Quote Michael Longo and I made up a few weeks ago. "Real freedom is yours when you have control of your emotions, and thoughts." seven more quotes containing "thoughts" http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=161068 Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
11/2/2005 2:41:47 PM
Hello All What a tryly beautiful thread and conversation. I am honored to be a part of it. What great insights; I must say. Linda; I thank you for your grand insight; for it is true; what we absorb we become part of and the knowledge of that is for our purpose in this life. And as we become aware that we can make our own choices we can then choose what we absorb for the greater good of ourselves and all of creation. Contrary to popular belief of mind, body, spirit; it is spirit, mind, body. We are not humans having spiritual encounters; we are spirit beings experiencing humaness and from that humaness we express our spiriual natural selves. Life has been created simple and with that the gift of change in which we all have also the gift of universal power to enhance and create that change for the betterment of All; to be a part and stand in our own uniqueness of it for the world to see; or we can be afraid of it and hide in the shadows. Either way; change is enevitable. By fighting change we cause our own suffering. Change is the gift of the human experience and our uniqueness is the enhanement of that change. For without continious change we all would be as robots or as I've stated before; mice in a maze. I thank you for this is most excellent. Thomass Namaste
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0
11/3/2005 2:32:04 PM
Hi: ========== Contrary to popular belief of mind, body, spirit; it is spirit, mind, body. ========== I agree with you. I also believe that, in the order you place those -- spirit, mind, body - they form a circle with no beginning and no end. Aristotle said; "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." I see his words thusly; The nature of one's spirit affects the mind... The state of mind affects what the body does... What the body does, in turn, affects the spirit... And back to the beginning. I believe the things we "do" (body) affect our spirits just as much as the nature of our spirit and our state of mind affect what we do with our bodies. : ) Linda
+0
11/3/2005 5:41:49 PM
Linda How nicely abserved and beautifully put. As is all of creation/life is a continious circle; everything returns to its source. So being a part of the greater Source you are also a source; so what you put out will return to you; hence the source and the circle continues. Thank you Linda Thomass
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!