Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don't Mess with a Woman
10/3/2005 7:17:31 PM
Hi everyone, Back from my hols,have anew joke for you! Enjoy!! A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them is hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, this must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days." Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!" "This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine to celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...." MORAL OF THE STORY: Women are clever, Don't mess with them. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Re: Don't Mess with a Woman
10/3/2005 7:22:20 PM
Leanne my friend, I agree with you, Women are far to clever, thats why I married my beautiful clever Lady. No way would I ever mess with her. Your friend in Las Vegas. P.S. Hope you had a nice trip to the 'Islands', by the way, which one did you go to, as Pam's brother lives on Maui & we visit as often as we can. It's soooo nice there.
+0
10/3/2005 9:00:57 PM
Dear Friend Leanne Busby ! Thank you for your invitation. Yes ! You are very Right ! I too agree with you ! Women are clever ! Ofcourse....I don't mess with them...but, they mess with me...........LOL Thanking you,once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Gani.
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 9:41:03 PM
Howdy Leanne, Glad to see you made it back safely, and didn't get eaten by sharks or crocodiles. I wasn't so fortunate. I ran into a loan shark who was just full of crock (and she was a woman, too). Women, clever? Perhaps, but diabolical might be a better description. ;-) Bill Dugan - BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE THE HARD WAY - - ONE BUCK AT A TIME - - AT THE INTERACTIVE DOLLAR BARGAIN BIN - (don't check it out, you might spend some money)
+0
Misty Hickox

128 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 9:51:02 PM
Leanne, I must say that was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!