Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Before and After #1 - Making Miracles at Adland. : )
10/3/2005 5:07:41 PM
Linda, Peter referred me to this Forum. This is a great idea. Before and After. On this example, you can definately see a change for the better. The after site is much more appealing and attention grabing. It gets the message out that there are some great bargains on this site. I will download the book and take a look at it. Thanks for sharing.
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 5:27:41 PM
Hi Linda, Love the look of the new site however I could not compare it as there was no link to the old site it was blank. Is this just a problem with my computer? Have fun Bryan
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2005 6:05:00 PM
Oh Linda, This site is an amazing change. It totally ROCKS!!! Excellent with color, the images,they way it is set up in groups, the bonus download is such a meaningful Story for all the share and see. I am keeping this site. You have a Huge talent Linda. I have just seen it. Some do not read Forums so don't worry. Peter's point.... I love it. I just can not say enough about this. We need to talk about some things. I will contact you. Your Good Friend,
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2005 6:29:00 PM
Note that this is a double post. I didn't realize that you had this thread up until after I posted in the original thread on this. OKAY! What can I say? I'm nosey! Actually, on a hunch I just went and had a look at the URL you posted on Friday (???). Yes I did read the Star Thrower. An inspiring story to say the least. I really like how the ebook was tied into Deborah's business. Adds for a great viral effect for sure. Is there some way that you can track any clicks that may come to the site as a result of it? (I didn't really take notice if the links led to an entry page or just the main index page.) If not creating some kind of entry page that can be tracked might be worth looking at for marketing purposes. On the topic of tracking. I came across a pretty good online tracking site. www.statcounter.com. It's a free service that might be worth checking out for people that are looking. I've been using it a for a couple of years now. Well that's all I can think about at the moment. It's looking pretty good.
+0
Thanks Kathy
10/3/2005 6:34:02 PM
Hi Kathy; ============ On this example, you can definately see a change for the better. The after site is much more appealing and attention grabing. It gets the message out that there are some great bargains on this site. I will download the book and take a look at it. ============= Thank you Kathy! Do let me know what you think after you look at the little book. It's short.. only 12 pages, so it won't take long. : ) Linda
+0