Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
There are no shortcuts to any place ...
10/2/2005 10:48:03 AM
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." – Beverly Sills, opera singer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: There are no shortcuts to any place ...
10/2/2005 12:43:34 PM
BODGAN!!! For some reason your forum posts weren't coming thru until today! I've truly missed them!!!! I totally agree! ANYTHING worth having is worth working for! I invested $30,000 and 6 years of college into a Nursing degree and specialization, and in three years online I've tripled what I earned as a Charge Nurse and Medical Fraud Investigator... but ABSOLUTELY it did take **effort** to reach the point we're at now! Have a GREAT rest of the weekend!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN "With Our Heads Held High" Yahoo IM - BizNurse2001 AOL IM - TxBizNurse
+0
10/2/2005 2:02:23 PM
****************************************** Bogdan! I hope your Sunday has been a good one. Thank you for the qoutes, I forward to them. Take care my friend! ****************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
10/2/2005 2:40:37 PM
Thank You for that one Bogdan, it is so true - so true..
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2005 3:20:01 PM
Bogdan, Thanks for the quote, I like most of them that you send, I am going to have to make a folder for you alone if you keep this up. Hoping that you've had a good weekend, in the morning it is back to the old grind stone for many of us, and the others it is just another day. Keep them coming... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!