Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Success is where preparation and opportunity...
9/29/2005 3:03:54 PM
Thank you Bogdan. Your Friend,
+0
Some other Opportunity quotes
9/29/2005 8:46:27 PM
With Knowledge comes Opportunity,With Opportunity comes Success.-Unknown Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.-Unknown There is no security in life, only opportunity.-- Mark Twain There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.-- General Douglas MacArthur The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill Every moment of your life you are offered the opportunity to choose love or fear, to tread the earth of to soar to the heavens.-Emmanual The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.- Orison Swett Marden Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/29/2005 8:50:14 PM
Bogdan, Great Quote, they seem to be your forte, I would imagine you have to search for them? I enjoy them because they afford me the opportunity to see just what people of substance think about, and I guess when one has money everything else goes out the window? GOD is Great, he's left me without and in that I haven't the time to talk or for saying things which make other people to Ponder. :) LOL, Have a good night all... Sincerely, Manuel D.
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/29/2005 11:37:37 PM
Hello Bogdan, A great quote, from a great driver. Thank you Bogdan for sharing these famous quotes with us. Have a great "TGIF" ! respectfully,
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/30/2005 5:02:57 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for inviting me.My need for these daily Quotes of the day well my days just would not be as good without them,we all need something to focus on to be any good at anything. Bogdan,I really appreciate these and I do have all the E-books.It's also nice and rewarding to read these each time we come here to enjoy forums,chats and work of course. Have a wonderful day Bogdan & everyone. regards jeffrey OBrien http://adlandsjeffreyobrien.official.ws/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!