Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A womans poem, sent by Pam
9/28/2005 1:41:33 PM
Hi Marion, I already have! She is in a very good mood today & has told me to watch out for more emails, so be ready.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2005 1:44:23 PM
Hello anthony, Pretty funny but how true,you should be at my house,Ha,Ha,thanks for sharing,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: That's one I'll definitely have to remember!
9/28/2005 1:48:49 PM
Hi Angela, Yes, I'm the head cook & bottle washer too! It makes sense really, I lived by myself for quite awhile & you don't get to be my size if you cannot cook. As Pam is busy furthering her managerial career in the construction industry & does not want to quit, I'm here all day working on line (???) So, I cook, clean, laundry etc, whilst building websites, Network marketing, researching con's frauds scams etc, & posting to various forums here & on other networking sites... Wheeeew don't know where I get all my energy from. Also, as easy & as cheap as it is to eat out here in our little desert town. (Las Vegas) There is not a decent Indian or Chinese restaurant anywhere, so I cook that the most as it is two of my specialities.
+0
9/28/2005 1:51:37 PM
Hi Kathy, Glad you liked Pam's 'find' How are you today my friend???? Hope those girls of yours are still taking care of the 'invalid' (I see that they have not done a good job of hiding your P.C.) Lots of love & recover soon.
+0
Jim
Jim White

68 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2005 2:05:35 PM
. . This is good, that about sums it up, lol. Good job Pam.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!