Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article #2; A Smart Way To Get Better Response to Affiliate Links
10/11/2005 6:32:59 AM
Thanks for the Reply, If you could post the window opening code it would be appreciated. As per autoresponder, I'm using the Bengal Marketing cpanel feature. You may have heard of them :-)
+0
Here you go, Jack. : )
10/11/2005 10:36:50 AM
Hi Jack; ===== If you could post the window opening code it would be appreciated. ===== Consider it done. You'll find it below. :) ===== As per autoresponder, I'm using the Bengal Marketing cpanel feature. You may have heard of them ===== Too funny. Yes, I think I have. The autoresponders in the cpanel are one time responders, not a series. They don't have the masking capabilities, but work very nicely when all you need is a one time response... and the price is right. No additional cost over hosting. lol. What I'd do is send people to a link at your site (in the autoresponse) and then use the masked url with url bar removed on the page at your site. I've changed the html brackets to [] so the code will display here; [A HREF="" TARGET="1" onMouseOver=" window.status='Status Bar Mssg!'; return true" onClick="window.open('url.html','1','width=650,height=480 toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,scrollbars=yes'); return false"] Link Text Or Image [/a] Some notes on this code; -- see the number '1' -- it appears twice. That denotes the specific popup, so you can use the code more than once on a page if you want. The first one would have '1' listed in both number locations. The next would have '2', etc. -- note that there are TWO places you must paste in the destination url. -- Change 'Status Bar Mssg' to the text you want people to see in the status bar when they put their mouse on your link. -- You can change the size of the window that pops open, too. This one is set at 650x480, but you can make that any size you want. I usually stick with that size because it fits in any size screen resolution, but you can go smaller or larger if you like. Enjoy! Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!