Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article #2; A Smart Way To Get Better Response to Affiliate Links
9/30/2005 8:04:24 AM
Thank You very much. At time I think being an affiliate is just a way to give someone else free advertisement but your information will help me better evaluate my options.
+0
9/30/2005 8:44:37 AM
Linda, First let me say thank you. You and Peter are the best. I'm going to try my hardest to repay you both in some way. Priorities: 1) Family-would have nothing w/o them. 2) Home Decorating-want people to feel comfortable in my home and want them to come back. 3) Skin Care-Your face is the first thing people see 4) The tattoos...sorry, I'm addicted. I thing I'm pretty comfortable chatting online. I'm a quite the talker. Ok, now I'm ready for the idea. : ) Heather
+0
9/30/2005 8:46:07 AM
By the way, I COMPLETELY AGREE with the consumer/seller feeling. Very try.
+0
For Heather...
10/1/2005 6:18:19 PM
Hi Heather! First let me say thank you. You and Peter are the best. I'm going to try my hardest to repay you both in some way. We kind of like each other, too. (lol) Seriously, though, the best way you can repay us is to start making some income online so we can hold you up nice and high as an example. :) In that light, see the bottom of this message. Priorities: 1) Family-would have nothing w/o them. 2) Home Decorating-want people to feel comfortable in my home and want them to come back. 3) Skin Care-Your face is the first thing people see So far, so good.... 4) The tattoos...sorry, I'm addicted. Don't ever be sorry for something you love unless it takes a toll on a relationship that's dear to you. In that case, a person has to choose whether to continue the relationship or the behaviour, because eventually it will be obvious that they can't have both. For example, if your husband was upset about you spending money on tattoos, you might have to decide if you should continue. When that's not the case, always be proud of the things you enjoy, because it's part of what makes you the unique person that you are. Okay, that's my mothering for the day. On a humorous note, my mother got her first tattoo in her seventies and just LOVES tattoos. lol I thing I'm pretty comfortable chatting online. I'm a quite the talker. Ok, now I'm ready for the idea. Exactly what I was hoping to hear! I'm going to move this over and make you the Monday review for this coming week, okay? I have so many ideas for you that I'd love for everyone to see and watch you grow. : ) Linda
+0
Re: For Heather...
10/2/2005 3:04:22 PM
Linda, Not only would I love it, I would be so flattered..........AND I really could use the help. Okay, that's my mothering for the day. On a humorous note, my mother got her first tattoo in her seventies and just LOVES tattoos. lol I think the mothering is instinct upon birth of a child, lol! And...good for your mama.....
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!